**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor is messed up

After I perform a special1 or 2, the opponent usually gets stunned. After stunning, you are supposed to dash forward and beat them. What happens is that Thor does not want to dash forward after special attacks. Sometimes i have to slide my finger forward up to 5 times before he goes. I should be able to get at least two 5 hit combos during a stun. I am lucky is i get 1 combo in or they will have already recovered when Thor gets there and I can my ass beat. I am on iphone 6.

Comments

• Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    TheBlet wrote: »
    After I perform a special1 or 2, the opponent usually gets stunned. After stunning, you are supposed to dash forward and beat them. What happens is that Thor does not want to dash forward after special attacks. Sometimes i have to slide my finger forward up to 5 times before he goes. I should be able to get at least two 5 hit combos during a stun. I am lucky is i get 1 combo in or they will have already recovered when Thor gets there and I can my ass beat. I am on iphone 6.

I've been having a different problem with my Thor. His sp1 and sp2 seem to stun the opponent less than usual.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I've had that issue as well. You swipe forward and he just stand there. It's like when quake stops charging heavy attack after auto evade even though your finger is still on the screen.
  • Options
    Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited July 2017
    I've seen it with other champs, not just Thor. I assumed it was me not being quick enough or the device not being responsive enough.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    I use Thor in AQ (map5) and clear whole Tech line using his stun lock and never faced this problem, there's a little animation frame where you can't swipe back right after using his sp1 so you must wait for the frame to finish it. having max stupefy helps
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It happens occasionally. Mine is 99 sig