**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Low Performance mode. #FramerateLivesMatter

I am seriously having a problem with the amount of lag that exists in the game. And there are so many things that I think could be done to make this game work better, especially on some devices that can't handle the processing required very well. So here are some ideas on what I think could be included in an optional 'Low Performance Mode'.

- Removal of champion animations outside of battle
- No/less battleground animations
- Removal of crystal animations and the flashes and stuff
- Less flashy attacks from certain champs known for flashy attacks / special attacks
- Just generally removal of heaps of unnecessary animations and flashy effects.

Even so, I feel that a lot of work could be put into improving the game's performance. I left the game for a couple of months mainly cause the game lagged like crazy (but yeah also cause AW was getting stupid and I was generally burnt out)
Please make this game more friendly towards these older devices. Not everyone has the newest iPhone or Android equivalent, you know. So please improve the game's performance.

Comments

• NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    I think this is a great idea.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It's been asked several times. What I can suggest is to buy a new phone, there's a cheap alternative on the block that can actually beat everything else. Not the best looking but definitely the best performing (Android) -

PocoPhone F1

Load screen times are 6-8 seconds
    Game start time is 22-30 seconds (depending on net speed)