**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limber broken ?

Have olayers duelling me I have max limber and my champ after 8 parry is not shrugging off stun at all why ????

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Max limber reduces stun duration by 48% every time, not by a certain percentage after each stun(that's the limber node)
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    If that’s the case then 2 parry should be 98 percent stun duration reduction so why was my alliance mate able to parry me more than 8 times and my champ not shrug off his stun ? At all stayed dizzy and stunned ?
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Usually when fighting someone with max limber they shrug off the parry stuns pretty quickly this isn’t the case now if it’s working as intended I’ll be removing it. As it’s not what it was last time I battled someone with it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    If that’s the case then 2 parry should be 98 percent stun duration reduction so why was my alliance mate able to parry me more than 8 times and my champ not shrug off his stun ? At all stayed dizzy and stunned ?

How do you get 98%? The limber MASTERY reduces the duration of ANY(non passive) stun by 48% when at max rank, so if the stun lasts 2 seconds, it will be reduced to around 1 second, every time. If it was 10 seconds, it would be reduced to around 5%. That's how to mastery works.

The limber NODE reduces stun durations by 20%(or 10%, depending on which one) each time the defender is stunned, so after 1 parry=20% reduction, 2 parries=40% reduction and so on until it's a 100% reduction, no matter how long the stun is.

The parry stun is also affected by the damage taken when you parry, so a perfect parry will cause a longer stun compared to a normal parry, so if your alliance mate was using a high block proficiency/ PB chance champ(e.g cap america), that would increase the duration, even with limber

I'm still stuck on how he got parried 8 times in a duel and 48+48= 98%
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Let’s call normal parry stun duration 10X
    Mastery
    First parry- limber mastery reduces by 48% to half original duration 5X
    Second parry- limber mastery reduces by 48% to half original duration 5X etc
    Node
    First parry- node reduces by let’s say 10% to 9X
    Second parry- node reduces to around 8X and so on
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

How do you get 98%? The limber MASTERY reduces the duration of ANY(non passive) stun by 48% when at max rank, so if the stun lasts 2 seconds, it will be reduced to around 1 second, every time. If it was 10 seconds, it would be reduced to around 5%. That's how to mastery works.

The limber NODE reduces stun durations by 20%(or 10%, depending on which one) each time the defender is stunned, so after 1 parry=20% reduction, 2 parries=40% reduction and so on until it's a 100% reduction, no matter how long the stun is.

The parry stun is also affected by the damage taken when you parry, so a perfect parry will cause a longer stun compared to a normal parry, so if your alliance mate was using a high block proficiency/ PB chance champ(e.g cap america), that would increase the duration, even with limber

I'm still stuck on how he got parried 8 times in a duel and 48+48= 98%

1) someone else duelled his champion
    2) no idea lol

Oops 5 seconds lol
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Some solid math going on here