**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did I just find a leaked Thing about the Thing in the latest video

Ok guys I know you guys are sick about hearing about the Fantastic 4 but I think I may have found somthing. The new video about the first of The champoins and where they made there first staduim. Stop the video at exactly 50 secounds.they is a strange figure on the left that looks a lot like the Thing. I may be wrong but I actually think the Thing is in it. Don't believe me go look for yourself. If you would like to comment somthing feel free to.

Comments

• According to the story, that stadium was built millions of years ago. The Thing wasn't alive at that time.

Did you stop it at 50 seconds because if so the is a strange figure that looks like the Thing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It isn't .. Just a drawn of a random character, like lot of the others
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I think it's him why draw a figure as rock like with the same face structure and build as The thing? Defo a teaser.

Or it could be a Kronan.
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    What video
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The latest video on mcoc youtube channel.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It does look like him, will give you that. Would be a bit of an odd easter egg though since it doesn't fit the time line
    4wp11nbp3nwd.png
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I don't think it is him. I think it is just a similarity.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It is more likely someone like Korg, Disney still hasn't 100% their acquisition of FOX so they won't let MCOC use Fantastic Four Characters
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    That's korg's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandma
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    That's korg's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandma

She started a revolution with Aegon.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    one of the artists came out and said its just another alien race
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    It is more likely someone like Korg, Disney still hasn't 100% their acquisition of FOX so they won't let MCOC use Fantastic Four Characters

X-Men franchise was also under FOX and has been in the game loooong before we ever even knew about the acquisition.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    one of the artists came out and said its just another alien race

Kinda like how ET is in Star Wars' Universe.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

But, the FF belongs to Marvel. I think that FOX have the rights only for movies and not vid games. I may be wrong.
    edited November 2018

But, the FF belongs to Marvel. I think that FOX have the rights only for movies and not vid games. I may be wrong.

No. All media.

Edit: except comics

Which is why Marvel made the #### move and canceled FF. They said it was because of bad sales... but yeah... we all know why.
    X-Men franchise was also under FOX and has been in the game loooong before we ever even knew about the acquisition.

The fantastic four has always been more severed from the Marvel universe than the x-men since marvel began branching out in media and influence. Even the comics were ended in 2015 and just recently returned this year. They don't want to promote characters they want rights back for if they don't need to.

They don't want to promote the FF so sales of their products and media by fox don't perform as well and they can get the rights back which it seems like they will later next year. The same reason their comics were pulled a few years ago and why marvel don't produce the same merchandise as they do for the fox marvel movies compared to the MCU movies.