**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I like original content, but...

I don't want to complains, and it's ok to create new champs, but, don't you think you should bring some Marvel heroes/villain?
Last month, 2 originals, this month 1 original and one obscure super Elder.

There's so many Marvel character we are waiting for. (FF/Doom, Nova/Annihilus, etc...)
Just look at the posts about that in the forum.

Comments

• Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    gl1e0ecti1a1.jpeg
    @NEO_mr_Anderson
    This pretty much sums it up
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Buy Kabam and you can make the decisions...
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    To Kabam's credit, they held off original content for a long time (year?). You have to look at it in perspective. After 4 years and ~130 champs, only 6 are original (Guillotine, CW, MS, VTD, SS and Aegon).

I think they saved their original content for the end of the year this go-around. We'll probably see a lot of wanted in 2019.
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    To Kabam's credit, they held off original content for a long time (year?). You have to look at it in perspective. After 4 years and ~130 champs, only 6 are original (Guillotine, CW, MS, VTD, SS and Aegon).

I think they saved their original content for the end of the year this go-around. We'll probably see a lot of wanted in 2019.

You forgot King Groot
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

You forgot King Groot

He wasn't exactly original.