**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible problem with nodes 14 and 25, AQ Map 5?

Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,

So I've read you guys wanted more information to chase down these bugs. I just took out these two nodes - both are Psylocke.

I had serious issues with my block and dash registering. In the first node I used Miss Marvel 4/40 sig 99, and the second node Nightcrawler 5/50 sig 50.

Both fights meant I got hit because block wasn't responding and dash wasn't responding. I note that one of the nodes "makes parry more effective" and wonder if this is causing problems.

I've played the game long enough to know this wasn't about my skill. It is Day 4, Ally prestige is 4200+.

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus playing on Wi-Fi 100mbps.

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I don't think that it's restricted to these nodes, just that it's occurred there multiple times. This happens to me across many game modes, and is completely random on when it occurs. Watch the white dot.
    fjyla01yfv9m.gif
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited July 2017
    Yes, Crusher I am aware of that.

The team, for whatever reason, has asked for as much information as possible to track this stuff down.

That makes sense to me because they clearly are not sure where it's coming from.

Just saying "it happens all the time - You guys suck!" Isn't as helpful a response from the community as "I have experienced exactly this, exactly then, under exactly these conditions."

There may be a link or piece of evidence still to be found.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yes, Crusher I am aware of that.

The team, for whatever reason, has asked for as much information as possible to track this stuff down.

That makes sense to me because they clearly are not sure where it's coming from.

Just saying "it happens all the time - You guys suck!" Isn't as helpful a response from the community as "I have experienced exactly this, exactly then, under exactly these conditions."

There may be a link or piece of evidence still to be found.

That's true. This specific node or character type could exacerbate the issue.