**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good way to test skill.

Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
A good way to test skill is to beat realm of legends without using a reviveef5ncaozsdec.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Or a good way to test your archangel
  • Options
    Or a good way to test your archangel

Lol I didnt even use him
  • Options
    BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Those champs not even hard ... lol plus I assume you used sl most of fights... and I think you bring void to pass wolverine and Gp for juggy

Sorry mate I can't say you are skilful.. all of your champs in god tier. If you would use kamala/spidergwen I might respect that.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Not having to bait specials is hard.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Batsii wrote: »
    Those champs not even hard ... lol plus I assume you used sl most of fights... and I think you bring void to pass wolverine and Gp for juggy

Sorry mate I can't say you are skilful.. all of your champs in god tier. If you would use kamala/spidergwen I might respect that.

Actually I used starlord only for strom and gwenpool for every other fight but vision and wolverine
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Or use only 3*s.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Rol doesn't really take skill, like someone earlier said just patience. Being able to one shot a LOL boss shows more skill than a ROL clear without using potions