**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ægon arena! Lots of help needed from seasoned grinders!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
So, Ægon obviously is a banger of a champion, even as a 4*, so I’m planning to grind for him in the featured 4* arena. I’ve never grinded in the arena for more than one afternoon where I was bored out of my mind, with no boosts or anything so I have no clue what I’m doing. I’m just gonna number stuff that I would like help on (I have experience enough that I won’t lose tricky fights when they come)

1. I’ve heard round one starts on the 22nd (Thanksgiving) so I can spend most of the day thru the end of the week grinding, so for once time isn’t a big issue. Just want confirmation it’s the 22nd and not the 15th

2. Infinite streak: how do I do it? I can’t find the handy picture with the strategy on it for featured 4*. My 4-5* roster has the following:

19 total 5*:
9 r1
8 r2
2 r3
74 total 4*:
30r1
3r2
16r3
18r4
7r5
Just for reference.

3. Boosts:
I have a bajillion arena boost crystals that I never open that I could boost most of my guys for a while. I would appreciate advice on who and when I should use arena boosts.

4. Masteries:
I have not invested in suicides at all, I have 2 carbonadium cores and no stony cores but 1.3k units about. Which suicides give me the biggest bang for my buck? I could build up my units significantly because the EQ just released and the arena isn’t for a while. Which should I get and to what rank?

If I’m missing anything else that pro-grinders do, please let me know! I truly appreciate all the help u guys will give me!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Stance wrote: »
    If you haven't seen, have a look at the past arena cut offs to have an idea of how much grinding you need to do.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/edit?usp=drivesdk

I knew I was forgetting something...like cutoffs smh. Thanks a ton. I’m guessing he first column is for the #1 points or top 800?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Not enough of a roster to put in 17mil IMO unless you don't plan to sleep at all.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    He cout of wuld mabye break Emma frost. Coutof as a 4 Star.
  • Options
    Still need advice with masteries and boosts; as well as specifics on infinite streak.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    You can use 4* 3/30 for streak 1-15. Make sure you can beat the 5-7k PI champs in streak 11-15. Then from 16-20, use at 4* 5/50 or 5* 3/45. From streak 21+, make sure you have at least 1 4* 4/40+ or 5* 2/35 mix with 3/30 or 1/25.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Still need advice with masteries and boosts; as well as specifics on infinite streak.

Unlock Suicides mastery
    Double edge + Posion
    With willpower

Further i would say featured aren't easy and disappointment is big for not getting and wasting time

Take care