**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot modify the kabam password of my account [Closed]

feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello:

You have just made some changes... ok, but discovered I want to reset or create a new password for my ID and really cannot do it.

If you try using this playcontestofchampions.com using Log In, and then type a wrong password, it will show you a reset password button, but if you press:

"To reset your password, access your account using the in-game settings screen. From there, you can change your password for your Kabam account. "

Ok... then I try in-game.... press the config button, and I am logged in using my ID account... but no way to modify password, no button to do it.

Also, the old link to kabam to reset password is not running anymore... a 404 oops..

So KABAM guys, how could I modify password for my ID????

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, sorry that you're having issues with your password. In order to get an issue with your Kabam account password resolved, we would ask you to submit a ticket to Customer Support. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to close this thread now. Thanks for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.