**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye and Gamora sniping in a tree… K-I-L-L-I-NG

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
So… we need to talk about these two. And disclaimer right now you’ll hear me say “Domino” more than a pizza commercial.

I’m 100% against the idea of a 1 time signature ability unless it’s a “save me” feature at the end of a fight. Luke Cage did a “catch me” tactic really well. Similar to Iceman but longer so it can tank either an Sp2 or the end of any other special or combo from a bad evade and be fine. Greatly done.

I think Hawkeye and Gamora need their limiters taken off and a lot of it has to do with champions like Domino. All 3 champions are bleed-centric. Hawkeye badly needs more bleed damage as he has almost no regular attack and his only use is pointless once LC, Magik, Psylocke, Voodoo it almost any other controller (Visions) hit your roster. He needs this unlimited Hemorrhage to allow him to even stand out. Now I do understand that he’s be able to stack them like crazy so I’d be all for a sort of a 6 stack of a “Restring” charge

“Restring” would be applied as charges when inflicting Hemorrhage and act as ability accuracy reduction to his signature ability. We’d have 2 options

A. 10 charges, each last 6 seconds and expire 1 at a time. Each one reduces his Hemhorrage accuracy by 10% (scaled not flat).

B. 6 charges, each last 10 seconds and expire 1 at a time. Each one reduces Hemorrhage accuracy by 16.6% (scaled not flat).

Option A would be preferred IMO as it allows him to keep his aggressive nature and still get as much RNG chances as possible without risking any damage while maintaining control.

Gamora just needs her limitations removed. Let’s face it, as a cosmic champ she NEEDS this

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    A cool down effect would improve both of them enormously. Both of them are original-game champions; and as such have not aged that well - Gamora far worse than Hawkeye.

Gamora is by far the worse of the two, and it's a real shame.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I can get on board with this! I could so love multiple chances at an assassination strike! Particularly against bosses with 200 recovery and what not...and Hemorrhag??? Oh hell yeah! Though i rarely use his second or third. I drain and bleed...
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If U want more hemorrhage use the Taskmaster synergy. Sp3 unlimited hemorrhages + the one from his sig (i think they should Stack, anyone tryed this?)
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    If U want more hemorrhage use the Taskmaster synergy. Sp3 unlimited hemorrhages + the one from his sig (i think they should Stack, anyone tryed this?)

NO! THAT DOESN’T COUNT!!!

Unique Synergies DO NOT COUNT AS A BUFF!!! DO NOT MAKE ME PULL UP LEADERSHIP SYNERGY!!!

Plus that takes away ALL of his Sp1 utility by forcing Bleed or power control which is what we’re trying to combine! (Also kinda want Power Lock or Healblock on Sp2 just something)
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Hawkeye should have more utility, especially when looking into the character and the MCU version where he has different 'tactical' arrowheads. His utility should be similar to green goblin but not RNG dependent such as heal-block, poison, incinerate etc.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Sp1 Power drain, bleed
    Sp2 incinerate, bleed
    Sp3 armor break, bleed
    Something like that?
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Karuseus wrote: »
    Sp1 Power drain, bleed
    Sp2 incinerate, bleed
    Sp3 armor break, bleed
    Something like that?

1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. Armor break, Bleed, and heal block. If it was power lock, the opposing champs don't have a chance to counter-attack.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    //: Sarcasm on" Yeah,Buff hom with Tesarac Arrows! All Arrow Attacks copy PASSIVE Buffs and nullifies them! further any Passive ability triggered after a Arrow Attack are copied but not Nullified for 80 Seconds. AND (of course) the first Medium an first Light attack should be arrow attacks (Yondu like) Whooosh!" //: Sarcasm off

You cant have everything! Hawkeye is great as he is. Buffs via Synergy are welcome. more then doing nothing.
    for Special situations you can pimp your abilitys together you want. He is totaly fine and no one to be an top of a Buff list.

Gamora on the other Hand, well. i Realy hope with Guardians of the Galaxy 3 there will be Synergy buff that realy helps her. A Assassination Cooldown would be very cool. or some edge against Robotic / nobleed Camps.

I like Synergy Buffs.
    please dont yell at me
    Leadership had broken LOL like it broke ROL
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    //: Sarcasm on" Yeah,Buff hom with Tesarac Arrows! All Arrow Attacks copy PASSIVE Buffs and nullifies them! further any Passive ability triggered after a Arrow Attack are copied but not Nullified for 80 Seconds. AND (of course) the first Medium an first Light attack should be arrow attacks (Yondu like) Whooosh!" //: Sarcasm off

You cant have everything! Hawkeye is great as he is. Buffs via Synergy are welcome. more then doing nothing.
    for Special situations you can pimp your abilitys together you want. He is totaly fine and no one to be an top of a Buff list.

Gamora on the other Hand, well. i Realy hope with Guardians of the Galaxy 3 there will be Synergy buff that realy helps her. A Assassination Cooldown would be very cool. or some edge against Robotic / nobleed Camps.

I like Synergy Buffs.
    please dont yell at me
    Leadership had broken LOL like it broke ROL

Except! They removed Leadership with the express concern listed as “it gave the impression players had to use specific champions to have the best team”

When it’s minor things like the Ragnorok 4, the ones on venom, Domino, and to an extent the inhuman couple, that’s just boosting what they have. On their own (bar mayyyybe Black Bolt who kinda is kinda bad for a cosmic) they’re all still really good at what they do. And yes even Ragnorok Thor is a viable champ when Duped and you treat him kinda like an Sp3 junkie becoming GP but with shock

But look at Colossus. He technically got the buff of armor increasing his attack making him viable… but that’s through Omega Red a statistically better champion with almost better utility in the one area Colossus is even viable to be used as. When it’s the difference between “who cares” and “discount LC” that’s where it’s ugly.

If we were talking about 15% added attack to 1 part of an ability that’s not a big deal. If you go from “alright” to “KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW GOD” there’s still a LOT in between. But a reusable “non-catch me” Signature shouldn’t be a unique synergy.

I’m still in the camp that Groot/OML should trigfer their own pacifism, Colossus (And UC) special attacks should scale off armor up, and that Gamora and Hawkeye deserve reusable attacks.

If you want Gamora to get True Strike while assassination is on cool down make THAT a unique synergy

Hawkeye with Concussion Sp2? Buff! 50% shock/incinerate damage added to Sp1/Sp2? Unique.

Point is you can’t ADD abilities with unique synergy, ONLY ENHANCE!