**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino W/Resonate

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
HUGE question for the mods but community help me out too

Now Domino shreds players using Resonate (from personal experience I love my pseudo-armor and Domino kinda shreds it)

It’s not a well hidden fact that Domino will be a big challenge for people using Resonate if they can’t kill her quickly.

What I AM curious about is if it counts as one of HER abilities

Her bio says when an ability of hers fails, +10% ability accuracy for 8 seconds.

As Resonate triggers her signature on her enemies, can she trigger it for herself? And does it stack?!

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Actually resonate works well against her. Her dot buff weakens over time and if you keep resonate constantly up against her you won't take much damage from critical failure. I personally haven't tried it yet but but others have had luck. Also resonate doesn't stack.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @Whathappened

Perhaps I trailed off towards the end. Read up a bit. I’m asking that if Resonate counts as a champions ability that triggers her Failure can it also count towards HER OWN ability not triggering and provide her the +10% ability accuracy (gained by her ability not triggering) and can this accuracy increase be used multiple times or is is only a single 10% increase you can have at a time.