**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance (Please read description for info)

Hey guys,
I’ve recently started mcoc around 2 months ago, and I’ve been struggling to find an alliance that i would be able to compete in but has the urge and the grind to want to play. I’m currently in an alliance but my rating (29,000) is too low to compete in AQ or AW but they have kindly let me stay to reap the summoner advancements rewards etc. If anybody know or is in an alliance that i would fit perfectly in and wants to grind and do AW and AQ please let me know
- Cheers, Llama

Comments

• Options
    JablesJables Posts: 25
    @Llama I am part of a 4 tier brotherhood of alliances. Our beginner group would be a great place for you to start and move up from. We are all about helping our members build their roster and game knowledge. We do require the discord app for communication.You can add me in game at Jables1202 or on discord at Jables/Jonad#1077 if interested.
    wyo0kozii7p3.jpg
  • Options
    LlamaLlama Posts: 4
    Hey @Jables
    Thanks so much for the invite, I’ve sent you a request in mcoc. I live in Australia so all the times are out of wack. Thanks again