**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for active group

PandingoPandingo Posts: 718 ★★★
My current group isn’t active in aq or war and frankly it’s run by aggressive people who talk a lot and don’t actually kick people who don’t show up. We only finish one aq team and I’m tired of sitting and waiting for nodes. I’ll post my top twenty champs. A rank 5 5/50 blade and imiw aren’t in the picture. xb6tluuu77wy.png
85qapg97kk75.png
lg1trxw1jazq2.png

Comments

• Options
    We have a spot and would love to have you. We need active players. Had a roster shake up and are currently at gold 2. Used to be gold 1 last two war seasons. Message me in game or on line app at DOcOU812 if interested. Alliance name is Orange and Brown Nation. Tag Kosar
  • Options
    If you’ve still not found anywhere give me a message on line : blakeHURL

Gold 2 ally but can give you all the details on there
  • Options
    SinnurSinnur Posts: 25
    Afd me on line. May have what you are looking for. jts1985
  • Options
    faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    If you're still looking for Alliance, here's my proposal.
    We are always focusing on AW and AQ.
    24/7 Active Group.
    We are Grinder Also.
    Currently We Are On Silver 1 This Season And We Make Sure You Are Also Getting Into It.
    Search For Blackhand tag BMMO or Add me as Friend NEr Parker
    Honestly We Loved To Have You And I'm Sure You Like Us.
  • Options
    Contact me line rajanpool29.
  • Options
    Msg me ign vlane machine or line Vlane4
  • Options
    mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    looking for players for exact same reasons.....contact me through line and look at my prof in game both are; mkuhn19
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    If still looking, check out Mr Tic Tac in game. We are currently silver 2 in war, three BG. Run map 44333 for two BG and map 2x5 for BG3.