**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Kabam remove rising combo and contest champion buff. It is ridiculous that people get only one shot to beat this guy if notyouhave restart the path because after losing once he isinpossible to beat.

At do what heimdall had that his buff went
down after 4 or 5 fights

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use starky. Worked well for me. Just fight hard and try not to get hit
  • Options
    No it is not invalid.the second fight you must intercept at all times. Try fighting him more than twice. You drop dead
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Intercept a guy on unblockable with aspect of war and unstoppable. Go away troll

For the records i have beat him already and I am 2 paths away from 100 percent so you dont know me. Stop making non sense assuptioms.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Intercept a guy on unblockable with aspect of war and unstoppable. Go away troll

For the records i have beat him already and I am 2 paths away from 100 percent so you dont know me. Stop making non sense assuptioms.
    You can intercept him while he is unstoppable and unblockable, it’s spelled out in the description of aspect of war. Stop posting nonsense?
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    you guys need to calm down he is perfect right where he is kabam did a great job on new interactions finish him quick or your screwed. you have 3 chances to kill him before he becomes unblockable essentially (you can still block him, you just die lol).real cool little node too bad he wont be like that in aw as a defender the champion on the other hand looks like a pretty good defender. id like to see more defenders as tricky as korg
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

You can intercept him while he is unstoppable and unblockable, it’s spelled out in the description of aspect of war. Stop posting nonsense?

Of course you can but you die. While he is on unstoppable you can intercept him. Are you listening to yourself? Are you serious?
  • Options
    you guys need to calm down he is perfect right where he is kabam did a great job on new interactions finish him quick or your screwed. you have 3 chances to kill him before he becomes unblockable essentially (you can still block him, you just die lol).real cool little node too bad he wont be like that in aw as a defender the champion on the other hand looks like a pretty good defender. id like to see more defenders as tricky as korg

No he is not.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cap Infinity War worked for me
  • Options

Of course you can but you die. While he is on unstoppable you can intercept him. Are you listening to yourself? Are you serious?
    Read aspect of war, the unstoppable is nullified if you intercept him or interrupt a heavy attack, i’ve done it many times while fighting him as it shortens the fight. Now if you have something to add that I am missing go ahead and do so, if not you’re just speaking from an emotional place without reason.
  • Options
    That is a lie. Again I am almost 100 percent uncollected so I do not need people that are playing Heroic teaching me anything. Thank you.
  • Options
    Yeah he’s trolling. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    First time I got wasted. Second round. Beat with 4* AA. No potions. Just have to learn the character.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The OP usually posts non sense stuff and claims he is right when he isn't. Nothing new really ...
    Even with everyone pointing him the obvious, he still denies it.
    And if something is possible, then it isn't impossible (answer to the first post)
  • Options
    Lies lies lies
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Same **** every month. Aaaaggghhhhhhh. Day 2 and the boss is impossible. Having flashbacks of Emma all over again. I can’t beat it. Nerf it. Too OP. Kabam you suck! Agghhhhhh. Fast forward 2 days later. 100% done. No pots.

Same thing every event every month. Rinse repeat.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Lies lies lies

I had to take him out after 3 deaths, just wasn't playing well but had the last 15% of his health left + 1 buffet trigger and that was after he had at least 200+ hit counters on his persistent charge meter and that's being very conservative and got him down. You just don't understand how aspect of war works, if you intercept him while he is dashing at you it removes the unstoppable and you can hit him just read the nodes it's not hard. I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not, someone literally posting the description of the node that proved you were wrong and you say lies, lies, lies. What are you a child?

• Options
    I am not suggesting anything about the aspect of war node. All I am suggesting is the removal of the rising combo node and contest champion.

So all summoners have a better chance. I am not including myself because I beat him already since I have a AA 5/50 level 99.

Now read it clearly and stop offending or attacking. Why cant people just be educated?

Thank you.

If you dont like my suggestion or my post just keep on going and move on from it.
  • Options
    If it was a suggestion, then it's on the wrong category to start off.
    And you really were the one that started saying it was "impossible" and refused to accept anyone's answer of it, just because they probed you wrong. You could just had accept it in the first place and this thread would probably be more constructive.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Used GP, got him down to like 30% health and died. then finished him with no problems using X-23. So the statement about only possible if ''one shot'' is not valid.

He's not hard if you intercept tbh. He has no reach with specials and not very fast moves like the ones Venom or Doc Oc has. he's not hard by any means.
  • Options
    And you really were the one that started saying it was "impossible" and refused to accept anyone's answer of it, just because they probed you wrong. You could just had accept it in the first place and this thread would probably be more constructive.

Why do I need to accept something I disagree with. I wont be force to accept anything. I am not trying to reason with people trying that are offensive.

The best contructivism is to make your case why rising combo should not be removed. Or how to beat this Aegon guy when he has 120 blue buffs after 2 KOs.

• Options
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Used GP, got him down to like 30% health and died. then finished him with no problems using X-23. So the statement about only possible if ''one shot'' is not valid.

He's not hard if you intercept tbh. He has no reach with specials and not very fast moves like the ones Venom or Doc Oc has. he's not hard by any means.

You statement is helpfull. I did just that on one. The one shot meant to be like 2 fights. After he has 120 blue buffs just intercept the whole fight on a buffet node and unblockable seems not reasonable. AgainI already beat him many times. I am speaking on behalf of the other summoners.
  • Options

Why do I need to accept something I disagree with. I wont be force to accept anything. I am not trying to reason with people trying that are offensive.

The best contructivism is to make your case why rising combo should not be removed. Or how to beat this Aegon guy when he has 120 blue buffs after 2 KOs.

Is not a case of you disagreeing with it or not.
    You said something wrong. People posted answers and even screenshots proving you that, and showing you the correct stuff. Still you answered "lies lies lies" ...

You clearly said that something was "impossible". It is not, due to the fact that it is very possible. If something is possible, then it isn't impossible (saying it more than once so you can actually understand it).

And this reply really doesn't make any sense ... The previous player answered you that your can intercept him while aspect of war is active. And you answer is you agreeing with it but still denie it, and then agreeing with him again and then asking if he is serious or not? That really look it was written by a Tsundere or something
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AgainI already beat him many times. I am speaking on behalf of the other summoners.

How very altruistic of you... or you are trolling again as Coathanger pointed out.
  • Options
    AgainI already beat him many times. I am speaking on behalf of the other summoners.

How very altruistic of you... or you are trolling again as Coathanger pointed out.

Do you need proof?
This discussion has been closed.