**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dupe Luke cage or Morning star(r4) dilemma??

Guys who deserve to be a better r4
Dupe lc or dupe ms as a five star champion??

Dupe Luke cage or Morning star(r4) dilemma?? 25 votes

Luke cage level 20 awaken
56%
TheManMythLegendbm3eppsFoxhero007Hammerbro_64DingaloSandeepSCharlie_SceneInkvajtJayCeeEpsilon3skullduggery72TivjyotMarvzeliusThanos_Car 14 votes
Morning star level 20 awaken
44%
SpeedbumpMelkerlanneroMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671SidDDragonFooshblalalaMyzahBeginthEndmrcyrcleTiger360 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Morning star level 20 awaken
    Duped MS is really good both in offense and defense...u can get to 5 souls faster and she is amazing once she collects her souls especially against buff heavy defenders but her buildup time is off putting for many
    LC is amazing from the get go and since he is duped his indestructible will help u out many times
    It would come down to Ur preference but given what MS can do at 5 souls with life steal, unblockable sp2,50% perfect block chance,I would rank her over LC
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Duped MS is really good both in offense and defense...u can get to 5 souls faster and she is amazing once she collects her souls especially against buff heavy defenders but her buildup time is off putting for many
    LC is amazing from the get go and since he is duped his indestructible will help u out many times
    It would come down to Ur preference but given what MS can do at 5 souls with life steal, unblockable sp2,50% perfect block chance,I would rank her over LC
    Thanks for the so detailed feedback bro

• Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m gonna have to go with the Harlem homeboy himself.

I’m gonna level with you Mystic is tight. It’s just an absurd amount of ability overlap.

Cage… well let’s start off with not only a great stun chain but also a SAFE one, is a perfect counter to Hyperion, Cable, Mordo, Loki, Symbiote Supreme, Doc Strange and future passive power gain champs. Plus nodes like Spite, Strike Back, and others.

He’s a heavy hitter capable of dealing normal damage that’s up there with lesser champions normal damage. His bleed immunity is top notch and as a heavy hitter that’s a rare combo, and he doesn’t need a few “warm up fights” to get to maximum potential.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Luke.. finally decided to rank my 5* up