**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Do you want T4basics T1 Alpha's and T4cc!? Then check us out!

We want a solid alliance with 30members. We have around 10members from the US so that means we have movements in the day and night time!
100-200k 6/6 players
200-300k 9/10 players
300-500k 5/6 players
500k+ 8/8 players

Everyone will benefit from the rewards as long as they do their best. Communication is KEY we talk day and night with eachother and some of us have been friends for years now.

LINE is a must. Also communicating with your bg officers is a must! Be online at least 4times a day for the best progression and keep in contact on LINE as much as possible for your hobbylife. You will be placed into your bg chats for AQ and AW. All the needed info about war and quest can be asked to an officer or you can look it up in the notes of your bg chats.

AQ:
Bg1: 5-5-5-5-5
Bg2: 5-3-3-3-3
Bg3: 5-3-3-3-3

Donations: 55k gold - 12k bc - 5k loyalty
Work towards map5! Future plans may change.
If you want to get higher and do more then contact an officer or the leader! Also when you donate you are in for a whole week! So join the right bg! If you join the wrong one you take someone else his/her spot! And thats not cool! So know what you're up to and message an officer or leader if something in that week comes up! Also you have a chance of switching with a player midweek, it works the same as at your job. Tell an officer or leader about the swap and wait till you have an "Ok".

AW: Aiming for gold1 and be active in your AW group chats! We got to gold3 and are in gold2 right now. (Reminder that this alliance is only 2months old now)

Minimum event scores (not a must but would be smart for progression):
Item use -1500
Completion - 8000
Champion use - 30k

Don't sell champs! Don't use mods or piloting! Don't be rude or mean! We aim for a friendly alliance that helps eachother out, a lot of us are dads but we also have students. Mixed groups of awesome people!

What to do if you want to become an officer? Be active, be nice, talk a lot with the leadership and help out others. Earn your spot.

We do get that people have families and other things to do but please talk to your bg officers and tell them ahead of time! If something happens that day to you, please let us know as soon as possible. We won't get mad that fast ๐Ÿ˜œ 3strikes and you will be up for debate on kicking. We might say: give him/her another try.

Come and join the most awesome alliance there is! Skrulls Secret Warriors opens its arms for you!
Add me ingame or on line TriasEU

Comments

• Options
    Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25 โ˜…
    This is an awesome alliance! Iโ€™ve been a part since the beginning. Awesome leaders and a great team. Iโ€™ve made so much progression in the last couple months with these guys, and we keep moving up! Best alliance Iโ€™ve ever been a part of!
  • Options
    DmnPriceDmnPrice Posts: 12 โ˜…
    Come and join us guys it's really worth it! With communication and engagement we can achieve even more than we aim for. This ally has massive potential so don't think we do to less because it's just a beginning.
  • Options
    jozephxjozephx Posts: 8 โ˜…
    Can i join ur Ally :))
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110 โ˜…
    Hey all, we are still searching for some loyal members! Map5 is super fun but we are now doing it with 8 players. Would be nice to have another 2 awesome players to join us.
  • Options
    Posso ser aliado de vcs ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
  • Options
    mani274mani274 Posts: 93 โ˜…
    Where is the ally name?
  • Options
    Where is the ally name?

Its Skrulls Secret Warriors ยทSSWยท
  • Options
    Posso ser aliado de vcs ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Add me on line or ingame
  • Options
    Is there a slot for Non-Boss-Killer????
  • Options

Yes send me an invite on LINE or ingame so I can check you out. We are now searching for 1 player that can do map5 and just a person that is fun and active :smiley:
  • Options
    ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98 โ˜…
    ni0310i9y0ij.png
    kgerzme7y5kx.png
  • Options
    ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98 โ˜…
    I also have line
    xrated7
  • Options

Yes send me an invite on LINE or ingame so I can check you out. We are now searching for 1 player that can do map5 and just a person that is fun and active :smiley:

You can count on me when it comes to fun LOL!!!
    Weel I sent ya message in Game but didn't get a reply ?
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for all the messages and some amazing conversations. The officers and I have made the choice for 2players and the rest I have to say sorry.. I can put you on a waiting list? so when a place opens up I can message you and see if you are still willing to join. :smiley: Although I don't bring happy news I want to thank all of you for your time and effort.