**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gen. 4☆ Gem Worthy?

Who should I awaken?
ALL CHAMPS ARE MAX

Medusa
Killmonger
Corvus Glaive
Mephisto

NOTE: I already have GP, GR, SW, ICEMAN, DR. V, MODOK, SL awakened

Gen. 4☆ Gem Worthy? 53 votes

Medusa
69%
Dave2442FlareDogeHollowbornReeseSmith14JohnyzeroSuperSam57AhitlawJdub1250MrTicTac19992008Hammerbro_64RoOOtsAanthoKrumbledkookieMelkerlanneroMCoC_fanDR_MantisToboggan1Mitchell35KingsumIBlueShiftIOne_Kermit_Boi 37 votes
Killmonger
7%
SpeedbumpCassyLeo_ruDankestChef 4 votes
Corvus Glaive
9%
SoulBreaker1229Arbiter2426BeginthEndNichj99UpsetGoose 5 votes
Mephisto
0%
Save
13%
Vossler77Foxhero007AMChive2Austin555555Maldroit2Darth_Caedus1Fat123 7 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa benefits more
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Save
    Save for the future. Could be champs that will be added that outrank any of these champs
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Medusa
    Save for the future. Could be champs that will be added that outrank any of these champs

Good idea but that weighs too much on luck.
  • Corvus Glaive
    I'd say Corvus because nobody else needs it. Accept maybe Mephisto but I find him useless other than synergy use.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Medusa

Yeah, you could say that forever, and never do anything
  • OshieOshie Posts: 28

Corvus, Medusa, and Killmonger are God rank. Not many would outrank them? I dont think he will regret it on any of the 3.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Medusa
    I recently had to choose between ranking up Medusa and Corvus... I chose Medusa.

This is a different question, but she benefits the most from being duped. Auto-Block all day. Corvus can be amazing without it. A duped maxed Medusa is god-tier for a reason. My sig level on her is 99, so get her up there ASAP. She's freaking incredible. If you're decent, she can't lose.

Go with Medusa, you won't regret it.