**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dare Devil Netflix Fix/changes

Alright, so I finished DD season 3 Pretty much all in one shot, and thought man he is so kick butt. Why can’t he be like this in the game?

So I suggest a simple fix, synergy with the add of a new character, or even introducing a black suit dare devil.

Basic fix:

Change his awakened ability to:

When awakened, DDN equips muay thai ropes granting a higher percentage of block proficiency, and granting all punch hits a 50% chance to bleed for 5 seconds and are stackable. If an oppenent is bleeding there’s a 100% chance to refresh.

The bleed should be pretty high because these ropes, in real life, are intended to cause bleeding. The bleed should scale with crit all hits.

The ropes are also used to absorb impact so that’s the reason for increased block.

If not changing his sig ability then a new synergy:

Add bullseye to the game, I won’t go into specifics of bullseye’s power set, but true strike from the start and crazy bleed and armor break should be the basics.

Synergy with DDN:

DDN equips muay thai ropes and same impact I mentioned above comes into play.

If those options not possible the. Make a new black suit DDN. Reduce evade since his powers were reduced for the season, increase his physical resistance because he took a beating and kept going, and give him the ropes from the start. He should be able to stun on specials and have bleed chance increase on specials.

Signature ability can be increased crit rate and attack per bleed applied on oppenent.

Just think of how much damage he did to both bullseye and kingpin with the use of the ropes. He would be a powerhouse against those that can bleed.

Comments