**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magnetos' sig doesn't work vs uc aegon

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
As a happy owner of duped 5* Magneto (lol), I know his sig limits any incoming damage so that he loses not more than some % (30 for mine, I belive 10 for white one). So here I am, feeling myself smart as hell, haven't seen anybody using Magneto to finish that aegon uncollected when he kills you in block, but shure I can do it. Best case scenario - you have like 10 parries with white Magneto and 3 with og.
Only 5k hp left him with 210 charge. So I start the fight, block, but parry doesn't prock, and then I die on his second hit in block. Am I missing something? Is there any aar in the fight? Or is it a bug taking away my best champ to kill uc aegon? Ahter his first hit I had like 80%, guess it wasn't crit, and I should've survived it

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    It’s only on being hit that refraction kicks in
    Blocked hits don’t count
  • Options
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Blocked hits don’t count

his sig says "any source", so it should work
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    Blocked hits don’t count

Luke Cage is meant to go indestructible when attacked right? So why doesn't he trigger it as soon as he blocks?
    For just about everything, things only count on being hit and not blocking.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    His sig says "when attacked". That description is used in the game for when you get hit directly, so block damage isn't included
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe Aegon also has AAR tied to his persistent charges not positive tho
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Blocked hits don’t count

Luke Cage is meant to go indestructible when attacked right? So why doesn't he trigger it as soon as he blocks?

I believe when lc is indestructible, he takes 0 block damage? couse while he is indestructible, he takes 0 damage from any source. and Magneto should take limited damage always. because that's what said in his description. if lc works otherwise, you might want to open another thread about lc
  • Options
    Blocked hits don’t count

I believe when lc is indestructible, he takes 0 block damage? couse while he is indestructible, he takes 0 damage from any source. and Magneto should take limited damage always. because that's what said in his description. if lc works otherwise, you might want to open another thread about lc

LC can take block damage rather than going indestructible. I believe the point he is making that the description says when attacked, but during a block he still takes damage and does not go into indestructible, even though he’s being attached. Once indestructible, then block damage is 0.
  • Options
    Blocked hits don’t count

LC can take block damage rather than going indestructible. I believe the point he is making that the description says when attacked, but during a block he still takes damage and does not go into indestructible, even though he’s being attached. Once indestructible, then block damage is 0.

yes, I got it. but Magneto shouldn't take damage higher than capped "from any single source". I believe block damage satisfies that
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It's when hit, the same applies to ice armor. You can take way more damage blocking a special than by eating it.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Kpatrix wrote: »
    It's when hit, the same applies to ice armor. You can take way more damage blocking a special than by eating it.

in iceman's description it's said when losing more then 5% from single source, so iceman doesn't work as he should to as well. unfortunately, I can't edit post. should someone create a new topic or is it okay to keep it within this one?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Iceman works as he should. Both abilities weren't inteded to work with block damage from the start
  • Options
    Iceman works as he should. Both abilities weren't inteded to work with block damage from the start

I am a simple man, I see description of a unit, I expect unit to correspond description