**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stunned while hitting opponent (war)

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
Quite interested about this. I was doing my war path few minutes ago and while hitting the defender my character went into stun landing the second hit after using a medium attack. This happened twice in the fight exactly like act4 elektra node. Anyone had this issue or a decreased recovery time anomaly fighting some defenders? Could it be lag related? I didnt see any block animation in the process, just landed the hit and got istantly stunned and slapped.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Who did you fight? Quake and Wasp are 2 champs that can stun you mid-fight.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    If you were using SW against BPCW...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    ...or if you used GP against BPCW, not sure if SW's stun counts as "physical" or however it's described. Also if it was Medusa it can be explained.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Or Thor rag.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Quite interested about this. I was doing my war path few minutes ago and while hitting the defender my character went into stun landing the second hit after using a medium attack. This happened twice in the fight exactly like act4 elektra node. Anyone had this issue or a decreased recovery time anomaly fighting some defenders? Could it be lag related? I didnt see any block animation in the process, just landed the hit and got istantly stunned and slapped.

You should start reading the nodes and abilities of champions you are fighting against. That Elektra on act 4 has mesmerised. Which will stun u whenever she evades
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sorry i should have been more specific.

I play in master so i am aware of both the champions able to stun and the nodes where you can get stunned (despite there is no node stunning you while hitting, node is chanche to stun GETTING HIT).

fight was versus a bishop on the left poison node, devoid of any stun effects and versus a no stun effects character.

And yea i took mesmerize as example.
    Quite interested about this. I was doing my war path few minutes ago and while hitting the defender my character went into stun landing the second hit after using a medium attack. This happened twice in the fight exactly like act4 elektra node. Anyone had this issue or a decreased recovery time anomaly fighting some defenders? Conuld it be lag related? I didnt see any block animation in the process, just landed the hit and got istantly stunned and slapped.

You should start reading the nodes and abilities of champions you are fighting against. That Elektra on act 4 has mesmerised. Which will stun u whenever she evades

You probably should read better, cause elektra doesnt evade per se. The node in act 4 has a % chanche to trigger a stun and make the enemy evade, which is different from stunning whenever the enemy evades.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Sorry i should have been more specific.

I play in master so i am aware of both the champions able to stun and the nodes where you can get stunned (despite there is no node stunning you while hitting, node is chanche to stun GETTING HIT).

fight was versus a bishop on the left poison node, devoid of any stun effects and versus a no stun effects character.

And yea i took mesmerize as example.

Is it possible that you missed a beat before that second hit? I've done that before where I was too slow in hitting the second one that it got blocked.

Same problem with spidey og, Gamora, dd. You can't end the combo with a medium or you'll get parried.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Probably lags, framedrops, will screw up your timing and you won't see the parry they do because it skips those frames when the framedrop is over.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Just out of curiosity how long have you been using your device prior to this happening? It doesn't seem as bad as it used to be but I've noticed if I've been pushing my device things like that start to happen especially in difficult content. Anymore prior to war fights I'll close the app and let everything cool for a few minutes, seems to be all it takes. There's just enough lag or frame rate drop to cause timing problems even if you don't see it.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Ok i will try reply to all:

It’s not a delayed chained attack issue, the hit LANDED (damage showed up), wasnt parried. The moment the yellow critical hit number popped up i was stunned.

Device is brand new (ip 8+)and mcoc never been so smooth for me before. I did fight on 3g, but the fight itself didnt show any frames dropping.

So no cant be a parry with lost frames to latency. That would not make my hit land on the opponents face.

I would guess it may be some sort of quickened recovery times from hits like the bug which made champs able to block specials after a combo.