**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 20 4* generic signature stones on?

I completed Act 4 this morning and now I'm loaded with 20 4* signature stones, but I'm feeling rather indecisive to whom I should use them on.

Should I use them for any of the champions listed below or wait until Domino (R4), Archangel (R4), Vision (R4), Killmonger (R3), or Nebula (R3) are awakened?

Who to use 20 4* generic signature stones on? 26 votes

Gwenpool (Sig 29, R5)
0%
Corvus Glaive (Sig 4, R5)
11%
AhitlawJdub1250King_Garf 3 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced, Sig 74, R5)
30%
CapWW2DrownedGoddeadcrimeRwdAdvsickboy9Wakanda4Ever278Mbizz 8 votes
Mephisto (Sig 47, R4)
3%
Reaper213 1 vote
MODOK (Sig 38, R4)
0%
Nightcrawler (Sig 46, R4)
0%
Hyperion (Sig 46, R4)
19%
TheManMythLegendDarkrider05ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMarvzelius 5 votes
Iceman (Sig 23, R4)
7%
YotzJayCee 2 votes
Save it for someone else until they're awaken (Domino, Archangel, Vision, Killmonger, Nebula)
26%
zuffyRichiesDad79SpiderCoolsDankestChefFooshblalala001_kunal21Ultimatesaber32 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Save it for someone else until they're awaken (Domino, Archangel, Vision, Killmonger, Nebula)
    I'd put it on Scarlett Witch or Starlord if you awaken them. But if I absolutely had to put it on one of the, maybe Starky to make him almost maxed?
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    That's actually what I'm kind of leaning towards, but I wasn't sure if it was better to give the 20 to someone who is lower in signature. Is there any inherent benefit of maxing out a 4* champion other than raising to their maximum fighting capability?
  • Options
    Yeah, once they are maxed you can get a max Sig ability crystal whenever they are pulled. It usually just gives you the same amount of 5*shards you would get from the initial dupe, so you'd end up with double the shards. Occaisionally you can get 4*class awakening gems and Sig stones and (very) rarely you can get a 4* Immortal IF.
  • Options
    Ive been wanting to dupe my Vision forever, but both he and a dupe for my Rouge have been eluding me.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Ah, so that works for every level, not just two 2* champions. I figured but wasn't sure.. Not that I pull 4* Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) with any regularity.

I still haven't gotten Immortal Iron Fist, so there is that...