**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void or Domino to rank 5?

Both duped and looking for second r5 champ. Blade is my other r5 champ.

Void or Domino to rank 5? 35 votes

Void
37%
HolyDirkness41SpeedbumpFlareDogevinniegainzDaileyDR_MantisToboggan1PaytoPlayKing_GarfluttrellgPrasannaNaeem_25EmeraldGGWPacidgriffin 13 votes
Domino
62%
BadroseAsukiradeadcrimeZzzGreifmaster911Bruce12342SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverHigherPoweredRepto23Mitchell35NoOneAliveBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDrPepper_75Fooshblalala_Chaos_Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Of course 5* champs here.
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    I have to finish 100% LOL. Just torn bc void can handle most fights. He is better for AW in my opinion, but domino has edge everywhere else. Since blade is already r5 I was debating if I needed domino or should go for void bc he is unique.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Deebo4300 wrote: »
    I have to finish 100% LOL. Just torn bc void can handle most fights. He is better for AW in my opinion, but domino has edge everywhere else. Since blade is already r5 I was debating if I needed domino or should go for void bc he is unique.

Domino with the massacre synergy is much better for LOL, infinite parries make many fights so much easier. I would say Void if you are in an alliance that takes war super seriously but if you can afford to have an occasional death here and there void at rank 4 will be sufficient and domino at rank 5 will be amazing for the content you need to complete.