**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is a better cosim champ

Which is a better cosim champ 62 votes

Medusa
22%
Spity68dangerblunameplasDuke_SilverKillerRino19Shadow_PhoneixB_Dizzle_01AgentMZSairam44BoogNight22th3_josephEpsilonloganFangmanglerLoctiteSuperGlue 14 votes
Hyperion
43%
Haji_SaabLoPrestiTheManMythLegendWhiteManSungj1haunted_memoryNEO_mr_AndersonSuperCoolPandazvinniegainzCrimsontide1616DRTOelan0418sbdjdkXxLoganTDCxXace930999AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerskullduggery72Fooshblalala 27 votes
Corvus glaive
33%
Timone147Vossler77FlareDogedeadcrimeSolrac_2VuDahZzzExHavokIron_SkywalkerDTMelodicMetalDingaloVulcanMAtticus9090TinoMiaEnderDraco58V1PER1987XxOriginalxXsickboy9AwsomediabrineFF10 21 votes

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Depends on situation..
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa better on defense than hypes and Corvus. And I would say even on offense with hypes. Medusa is also a LoL champ.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Corvus is the best AW attacker of the three, Medusa is the best AW defender of the 3, but I think Hype is the most well rounded of the three, as his regen, power gain, poison immunity and high damage output make him useful for any content.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Don't know what a Cosim champ is.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Corvus glaive
    I have all three and i like Corvus the most
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Corvus glaive
    Corvus
  • Hyperion
    I'd say that Hype is better all around tbh. He boasts a high damage output and a great power gain while sporting a consistant one at that. However, all 3 champs listed are good. btw whats a Cosim champ, is that a leaked thing thats supposed to come in 2019 or something xD
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    oh, again? you could've just search for the same thread and read all that holywar. nothing changed for any of those champs. unless champ or aegon has a sinergy, but I believe they don't. actually, I'd love to see some sweet synergy for Hype, he doesn't have any nice atm.

as for quotation, Hype for utility, can be used almost anywhere (and best animation imo), corvus for aw win, but you'd prefer to have him boosted, medusa for aw d, but with her bugs finally fixed (yei!) and ss, imiw and korg she's not the best defender anymore
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Medusa better on defense than hypes and Corvus. And I would say even on offense with hypes. Medusa is also a LoL champ.

Hypes is also a lol champ and as stated many times can be used everywhere in any game mode. Good for short. Medium and long fights. And packs some sweet utility

Not with the limber when ur trying to get heavies...and their chance to evade...if anyone evades hypes heavy he’s done for.

Everyone has different usages. I’m currently really liking Hyperion because he’s on of my few decent 5*, but 4* Medusa is a beast wherever for the most part. Good out of the gate damage, and crazy damage with an armor shatter+L2, and L3 cycle for the long ones. I guess Hype might be a little better for not having many bad matchups, but where Medusa works...she works. Corvus idk he’s good for short and medium length but anyone 100k health is gonna give him a tough time
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Hypes is also a lol champ and as stated many times can be used everywhere in any game mode. Good for short. Medium and long fights. And packs some sweet utility

Not with the limber when ur trying to get heavies...and their chance to evade...if anyone evades hypes heavy he’s done for.

Everyone has different usages. I’m currently really liking Hyperion because he’s on of my few decent 5*, but 4* Medusa is a beast wherever for the most part. Good out of the gate damage, and crazy damage with an armor shatter+L2, and L3 cycle for the long ones. I guess Hype might be a little better for not having many bad matchups, but where Medusa works...she works. Corvus idk he’s good for short and medium length but anyone 100k health is gonna give him a tough time

Hype boosts damage with cosmic charges, 3 gives him almost +150% attack. medusa get slightly less then half hey attack with 3 furies, but furies will end. almost as good with karnak and bb, but you need to bring two more champs to reach Hype's level. you don't need to play Hype with heavies, he benefits from it, but you can also spam sp1 or sp3 or play without sps at all. medusa had higher crit chance and damage, but lower attack, so their damage without synergies should be very close actually. I'd love to see some nice synergy for Hype, like the one sentry has with aegon maybe - that would be really great. maybe even exactly the same, just using active cosmic charges instead of reality wraps. don't think that would've make him more op then domino for example, but looks like kabam thinks otherwise
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hyperion
    Assuming all are duped:
    • Medusa for AW atk/def/LOL, has nice utility against robots/armor champs, and autoblock is a nice safety net (especially in LOL)
    • Hype for AW atk/def, he can do some LOL fights but in fights where it is hard to get in a heavy attack they can be quite painful and long. A lot of specials/heavies push you back too far to get in a heavy attack.
    • Corvus for AW atk (also the best one for AW atk out of these 3).

All are amazing for general questing.

I think overall, I'm gonna have to give it to Hype. Power gain as a utility is just so insane and often overlooked, and almost no one is incinerate immune. Medusa is also awesome, just keep in mind that she needs her royal family synergy to get to the level of damage that Hyperion produces.