**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion you wished to be of God tier but he isn't?

Comments

• StikyStiky Posts: 79
    Hulk and Dr. Strange the game is wasting such names on those unworthy abilities they are one of the strongest in the avenger's.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Dr strange was god tier til he was nerfed
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    😂 Spider Gwen 😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hulk all the way! At least he got a buff since most old champs can't keep up these days
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Wolverine
    Just like in the movies they seemed to focus mainly on his regeneration ability. But wolverine is a straight up don’t “F” with me killer in the comics. And if bring true to his healing or regen abilities, I once read a comic where he was down to a mostly adamantium skeleton. He regenerated from just a sliver of flesh.

Hulk
    Like someone posted above, he gets stronger the angrier he gets which should equate to more damage.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Kamala
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Goldpool - I know he is trophy champ but was hoping he will be as promising as 4* deadpool
  • Stan Lee should b God tier
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Phoenix. In comic book, she can eat up planets and stars, in the contest, she can make pop corn.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Old Man Logan, Doctor Strange, Red Skull and Thanos
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Blake_JackBlake_Jack Posts: 4
    OG Vision
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Taskmaster

Taskmaster is A High God Tire
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Captain Marvel, her specials are super lame.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Captain Marvel, her specials are super lame.

She'll be God tier soon enough once the movie comes out and a new version is released to milk the whales
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kamala K*gets shot*
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    — Hulk~Hyperion
    — magneto~void,
    — DS~ mordo,symbiotic supreme,magic
    moon knight~blade
    Cw Bp ~ Killmonnger
    — Miles Morales (just slightly below power level then spicy with chemelion,invisibility and shock abilities ,should b first spicy that doesn’t evade but goes invisible while attacked if he has invisible charge buffs.)
    — Loki ~ doc voodoo,Dormammu.mind control ability.(works similar to power control but like when you use sp1,opponent looses 1 bar of power,if u use sp2,looses 2 bars and if u use sp3, opponent looses 100% power and is cursed,while cursed Loki gains 6% more power,50% chance to refresh curse on basic attacks.
    — war machine ,hulk buster ,sup.IM ~ IMiw
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I wish there were no tiers and champions would be balanced and diversified by different niche uses/counters for appropriate scenarios instead - like new Venom.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Sentry and Magneto
  • Magneto. My favourite comic 'villian'.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Black Panther
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited November 2018
    Sentry
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Magneto gets my vote.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I like Hulk but he should definitely be God tier as should Sentry, Phoenix, DS and Thor
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Thor, he was great, but since 12.0 update he's trash.

Magneto of course. If he were released today I bet he would be amazing. One of the most powerful mutants and he sucks. Yet Domino is a monster.... huh.?.?.?
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    The ones in my roster :)) lol
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Blake_Jack wrote: »
    OG Vision

It truly pains me that he doesn't have an Evade mechanic for his Intangibility and Armor Up/Fury/Unstoppable for his Enhanced Density