Shortage of Gold & Alpha T1

RebabeelRebabeel Member Posts: 6
Kabam. We really need you to revert back to how many T1 Alpha we could get per month etc.
Also more Gold Events or something...
All good getting new 5star champs, but we need more Gold and Iso to Rank them.
Please do something :)

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Gold is in arena. T1 Alphas are in Glory store.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224

We need a Gold arena imo
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A good arena is arena. Open up arena crystals and get gold. Get gold from milestones in arena. There's plenty of gold out there. You cant forget quests and selling items/ISO either
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    If you run Arenas usually, you will always have a surplus of gold.

But I agree, T1 alphas are so damn rare right now, I had to use glory to get some for my 5*
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 342 ★★
    I don't understand the reason behind removing them from AQ rewards each season should add more not take away stuff but that's my opinion the Kabam overloads clearly feel different
  • PonyboyPonyboy Member Posts: 122

@Kabam Miike
    Still not enough. I complete everything and hit milestones in every arena, still not enough to rank up the champs I need. Every 5* into R3 or 4 is >1M. I'd be lucky to cash out 60k arena crystals for 200k gold.

You sound totally against gold quests. Don't you think they should update the gold reward amounts at least? They haven't been adjusted for over a year now.

Kabam should give us the OPTION to run it. Debut it before/after each EQ for a week. Is that too much? What harm would it do besides buy more energy refills
  • explorershaneexplorershane Member Posts: 34
    4* Dazzler
  • Stara99Stara99 Member Posts: 425 ★★
    If you do arena you will have gold. I've never done gold realm and wish I could spend gold on something. Having 39 million and nothing to spend it on is pointless and it keeps going up. Alphas just dissapear now since you need 5 per 5*.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Member Posts: 297
    Sounds like you better go back to running Map 3
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »

@Kabam Miike
    Still not enough. I complete everything and hit milestones in every arena, still not enough to rank up the champs I need. Every 5* into R3 or 4 is >1M. I'd be lucky to cash out 60k arena crystals for 200k gold.

You sound totally against gold quests. Don't you think they should update the gold reward amounts at least? They haven't been adjusted for over a year now.

Kabam should give us the OPTION to run it. Debut it before/after each EQ for a week. Is that too much? What harm would it do besides buy more energy refills

I did gold quests when they were available each time. I still have surplus gold due to this and arena provides a lot of gold.

Alphas are in the Glory store as I said. If people are short on Alphas, but 2 or 3 each week with your Glory. It's set up so we can choose what we need, whether that be Alphas/basics/ccs/etc.