**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UC is AWFUL!

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Y’all thought this was an Uncollected post? THINK AGAIN! It’s that time we talk about the most neglected hunk of organic metal… UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS

To put it absolutely blunt he’s atrocious. Part of that is daddy issuespart of that is legitimate neglect.

Juggernaut, the rampaging menace went from an annoying MD fight to a terror in a lot more situations even without MD. UC… not so much

1! He needs to have Colossus’ signature stacked on to his Juggernaut signature. It’s only fair.
2! He (and Colossus) need increased special damage based on armor up.
3! His unstoppable needs stun immune but instead of Stagger it’s armor up
4! Instead of his heavy attack staggering enemies he needs some sort of nullify or power drain or both and/or other possible effects

It’d be a very easy redesign with a slight side visit to Colossus added with it

Added unique synergy potential with this set up:

Juggernaut-Servants of Cytarak
•Juggernaut gains increased armor rating and fury potency
•UC gains Stagger on his heavy attacks

Hood (this would actually be given to hood) Avatars of Destruction:
•Hood: Stagger now stacks up to 3 at a time
•Juggernaut: When going unstoppable 35% chance to shrug off debuffs
•UC: Immune to Poison and Shock so long at both Armor up and Fury are active

In short
•All the Armor
•Armor based Special attack
•Truly Unstoppable Armor
•Armor expiring causes bad stuff
•w/Juggernaut synergy makes Juggy more tank-like and UC more like Juggy
•Hood with synergy gives hood more Stagger, Juggy more miniboss like, UC poison immune potential

Comments

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Really I hadn’t noticed. I only keep mine around because he doesn’t give shards from selling him.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I really like mine for arena and fooling around, you can keep him unstoppable pretty much the entire fight and just hammer down and keep them up against the wall. His damage out put could use some work though.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    That Hood Synergy, yes please
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Y’all thought this was an Uncollected post? THINK AGAIN! It’s that time we talk about the most neglected hunk of organic metal… UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS

You had me fooled, I admit. Thought this was another "Uncollected is too hard" post.

kfh3xdzgcuhm.jpeg