**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 5star god tier pull..

Which was your first god tier 5star champ pull and when?
I got my first god tier in my very second 5star Crystal- Ghost Rider....

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Starlord as my 3rd followed by dupe on 9th within 2 months of time
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Almost 1.5 years ago, 5* GR
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade and gwenpool as my first 2 5* champs...since then hulk is the best I have pulled in the last 4 months but I guess i am just making up for my insane luck in first two pulls..blade is r4 and now am working to collect rankup material for gp
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    My third one was killmonger- not a God tier but still he is awesome
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Blade and gwenpool as my first 2 5* champs...since then hulk is the best I have pulled in the last 4 months but I guess i am just making up for my insane luck in first two pulls..blade is r4 and now am working to collect rankup material for gp

That kinda happened to me also, but pulled blade and gwenpool as 5th and 6th 5*, then my last 2 have been spider gwen (felt like someone kicked my dog) and my most recent 5* Corvus Glaive(so happy I licked the side of my wife's face)
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Well guys wish me luck as I am going to open my 4th 5star at level 36 this week!!!!
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah good luck, your in a way better spot than I was at level 36,I didn't have 5*s,that was 2 years ago. The contest is alot better now
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I got sparky as my first 5*, and then him once again as my second 5* 👍
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    My first was Medusa as my 16th 5* after playing for a year and couple months. My best 5* up to that point was YJ.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Quake and Iceman 12th (from grandmaster) and 13th (from 5-basic crystal)
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Please define god-Tier.

My first 5* pull was IMIW. Pretty godly to me!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have two accounts and two weeks ago I pulled Domino on on and Blade on the other, in the same day. All of my 5 stars have been good so far (Gulk, Yellowjacket, Angela, Nightcrawler and Blade on on and Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Gulk, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth and Domino on the other), but those were the best. I do wish I could land a tech or mystic 5 star.
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    My 4 the pull is Medusa and 6 is stark spidey
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Corvus glaive on my 9th pull, void on 11th pull and currently I have 11 5*
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Iceman I think on 4th pull. Got Gwenpool then shortly after.
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    Sparky. How I love Sparky.

Ty Kabam.. just ty.

And ty for for first 5* dupe! MS is SO much fun awakened. Took some time to get her down, she is worth the patience to use well, both are “ god tier” champ to me.

If it’s cool with you, could add first 5* awakened Champ too.?

@Infineight
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    gr ftw baby!
  • Options
    After Iron Man OG, SIM, Dorm, Falcom, BPCW, got Spider Man SE
  • Options
    Probably gwenpool as a.....maybe 6 or 7 5*. Helped me go trough act 5 like trough butter
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    First and only “God tier champ” in 3 years of playing was Medusa a couple months back
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Never got one in 3 years
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hyperion from my 4th
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was SL back in late 2015. Duped him this year, which means he technically wasn’t an MCoC god until then. Which would possibly mean Magik was my first (was my 3rd/4th 5*), but since she was drastically different in 2016, not sure she would qualify until her champions changes were made later that year.

2017 perhaps? Pulled an Ultron and a Quake during the year, both of which arguably were among the elite at the time. But I wouldn’t say I pulled anything approaching top tier until Blade at the beginning of this year and used my 12.0 AG on him, and that was at least 60-70 5* pulls on the account.

Looking back at the changelogs to reconstruct some of this stuff makes me nostalgic. Waiting years to get a top shelf champ—would new players be willing to do that today?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    starlord was my first 5*. second one was starkey. a couple of months later i got another starlord 5*
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Archangel, like 15th crystal
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    My 23rd crystal corvus