**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst missing from offer [Merged Threads]

AsperienAsperien Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
651oc3q2qqd5.png
I bought the tier 2 catalyst. And only got 500 gold. Did the tier 1 quest to see if the bug came again. It did, please fix...
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    URGENT!
    A special offer appeared on my screen. It offered me 2 or 3 Tier2 class catalyst of my choice for 150 units. Im lacking tier2 mystic to rank up a mystic champ. After I purchased it I never got the option to pick what class and I don't know what class I got if I got any at all. I know I didn't get the mystic tier2 catalysts that I purchased.

When will summoner's start getting their rewards once they receive the titles for completing certain acts?
  • Options
    Same exact thing just happened to me! I litterally just posted about it. I'm glad you got a screenshot. I purchased the Tier2 mystic deal and never got my tier 2 catalysts.

C'mon give us what we paid for. Don't make us wait forever either
  • Options
    I closed the game and restarted it and still didn't get any kind of indication of where my missing T2 mystic catalysts are.Kabam!!!! You never wait for our money so don't make us wait for what is already paid for.
    I dumped way too much money into this game to have to deal with this shady ****
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It usually goes straight to your inventory.
  • Options
    How???? It didn't give me an option to pick what class! If they gave me some BS class that I didn't want then they can switch it. What a freaking joke! I will have to submit a ticket because I'm not settling for catalyst that I have plenty of. I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew this BS was going to happen
  • Options
    We're currently looking into this issue so to get a fix out, but in the meantime please contact our Support team for further assistance.

You can do so by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll and select 'Support'.
  • Options
    I already submitted a ticket. It should be a quick fix.
    1. Give the summoners what they purchased . I personally purchased 2 tier 2 mystic catalysts . Put them in my catalyst inventory all is good.
    3. Fix the annoying bug that is causing this headache so that we can enjoy this catalyst cache
  • Options
    MdaedMdaed Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    I had the same thing I just purchased a teir 2 choose your class and I wanted to pick mutant because it's the last thing I need to take my 4 star sabertooth from rank1 to rank4 and I can't find it anywhere and when I put in a support ticket they just said they were looking into it
  • Options
    Don't get me wromg..... I really enjoy playing this game. I have certainly invested a large amount of money in the game as well. It really irritates me that they continue to drag their feet. They received several screenshots with this error coming from many different summoners. It's pretty simple either send the catalyst that we purchased and still haven't received or refund us the units.
    After you square up with your summoners then pull the catalyst cache of the table until you get the bugs worked out.
    I am definitely very disappointed with how long it's taking to receive what I purchased. Thanks for allowing me to ramt! I would be ok with getting 2 mystic tier 2 catalyst or 2 science tier 2 catalyst.
  • Options
    DrHUKDrHUK Posts: 2
    Yesterday I have purchased a tier 4 class catalyst selector and got nothing; tier 3 version was working well today!
  • Options
    Has the catalyst cache issue been fixed and if so..... When are the summoners going to get a reimbursement of units or get the class catalysts that they wanted to purchase and did not get the opportunity to because once I paid the 150 units it disappeared and nothing was added to inventory. Multiple summoners had this problem a few days ago. I submitted a ticket and I was thanked for reporting it and it also said they were aware of the issue and will get back to me within 24 hours. Well it's been well over 24 hours and I still didn't receive a resolution or any kind of reimbursement.