**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Safeguard node on ROTL

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I am on road to the labryinth and I am currently in chapter 3 where there are so many safeguard nodes which make the fights too cumbersome but I manage to beat. Any suggestions on the champs I need to use on the safeguard nodes?Using the correct champs would help clear content more efficiently. All tips are welcomed.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Use champs with multiple sources of damage like bleed and poison. An alternative would also be if you have a crossbones, once you build up the furies, you can bypass safeguard since it counts as a defensive ability. You can also use anyone with Ability accuracy reduction for that matter.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Any bleed champs, Archangel probably best option if they can bleed and poison. Hyperion spam sp1. Void if you have him will work now. Sentinel sp2 is a monster when he has 100 analysis charges.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Another one that works wonders is quake...I used her for most of the fights..other than her blade,medus,x23 were the other champs in my team