**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

415K Elder’s Bane looking for AQ focused alliance

Hi! As the title states I’m looking for a preferable semi-retired and non-AW focused alliance. I’ve been semi-retired for a few months as I have a very busy schedule and playing this game just was not a priority for me. For a few weeks now I’ve been back to the old grind of AQ 5x5 and AW 3BG’s and I’m slowly already over it. So are you an alliance that’s AQ focused? I’m interested! Are you an alliance not doing AW? I’m interested! Are you an alliance running AW with one (maybe two) BG? I’m interested! Are you running different AQ maps within the three BG’s, but at least one of them is still map 5? I’m interested! I’m open to talking on Line, so if you’d like to have me leave a LineID and we’ll talk soon! l4khwdz97dti.jpeg

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    Please if u can hit me up on line app we might be perfect for u.we are non friendly chill type Ally we do map44 and 2 in bg3 for weak and busy player's so they can be able to keep up we do 2bgs of AW 2 rounds every week u can choose to say out of them if u want. My line ID is stiky901.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    We run map 5 in one or two groups 3 times weekly. Gold 3 in war. Line I'd is samspade23. We can talk.
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    I think we’re exactly what you’re looking for. We run 5-5-3 x5 in aq. 2 bg wars and are still in between gold 2&3
    Line id Josh056games
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    hi, gold1 ally, aq 55555. if interesting pm me. line: bpn88855
  • DutchieLandDutchieLand Posts: 8
    Hey guys, I am searching once again! Same as before and my Starky is now 5/65.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    We would love to have you. LINE - akashpatre
    I can give you all the details on line. Maybe we would be fit for you
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    I’ll get straight to it. Line ID : atticus0909

Let’s chat