**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please increae ISO inventory sixze and allow selling from stash.

Simple request just as stated.

i take so long to upgrade a champ with how much ISO is required... please can we have a larger inventory to make this quicker.

please it takes so god darn long to sell excess ISO like 10mins + sometimes. Please can we just be able to sell direct from stash.

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes. I log on to play, not spend 20 minutes selling expiring iso from stash. This is silly.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    why have an inventory for ISO at all? when we upgrade why can't we just use/select the amount of ISO we need from the stash? that way it would allow us to sell from stash instead of moving items into our inventory
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    why have an inventory for ISO at all? when we upgrade why can't we just use/select the amount of ISO we need from the stash? that way it would allow us to sell from stash instead of moving items into our inventory

Inventory doesn't expire.. so if someone takes a little break ... he can come back to those ISOs while the stash would have expired

then get rid of the timer in the stash..why should something I earned through playing expire??

True, technically, if money was paid for some items (like ISO when you dupe a champ you already have) doesn't it violate the iOS guidelines that state that said paid for items shall not have an expiration? Just curious.

Addendum:

See: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

More specifically, section 3.1.1 In-App Purchase:

Any credits or in-game currencies purchased via in-app purchase may not expire, and you should make sure you have a restore mechanism for any restorable in-app purchases.

----

Question is, can you make a case that ISO are a currency? I mean, they are used to upgrade champs and could, from a certain point of view, be considered an in game currency.

Agree, say for instance, I use real cash to buy units, then I use those units to buy an energy refill to finish last quest to get shards needed for a hero crystal, then I open said crystal and dupe a champ... those ISO obtained should not expire since technically I used real money to purchase units initially...
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Inventory doesn't expire.. so if someone takes a little break ... he can come back to those ISOs while the stash would have expired

then get rid of the timer in the stash..why should something I earned through playing expire??

True, technically, if money was paid for some items (like ISO when you dupe a champ you already have) doesn't it violate the iOS guidelines that state that said paid for items shall not have an expiration? Just curious.

Addendum:

See: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

More specifically, section 3.1.1 In-App Purchase:

Any credits or in-game currencies purchased via in-app purchase may not expire, and you should make sure you have a restore mechanism for any restorable in-app purchases.

----

Question is, can you make a case that ISO are a currency? I mean, they are used to upgrade champs and could, from a certain point of view, be considered an in game currency.

i once made a post about the stash being potential violation of kabams TOS and got shut down both by comments from other users and mods pretty quick.

if you buy a deal that contains ISO or CATS or POtTIONS andd they expire that to me is a breach as "items will not expire" is clear in TOS.

however,

this is not the discussion at hand, i feel taking that path may get the thread closed.
    Really we just want / need a larger inventory for ISO (if not other items also) and the ability to sell items direct from stash.
    this would be game changing in the ease of use and time saved.
    Quality of life changes like this should be important for kabam to do.

Less time ranking / selling = more time grinding / spending.....
    sound like a win to me