**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new voltrons assault. I’m want the rewards. To difficult. Clarification please.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
What I want to know is this an event or a permanent addition. If it’s permanent then I think it’s awsome. If it’s gone in a month bummer because the rewards are so bad for the original version I’ll never do it. And the variant difficulty is way way to much for me now. Maybe in another 6 months. So I hope it stays can anyone clarify..... if it’s staying or going.

Thanks and to those that can do it. Have fun.

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    They have said it will be staying.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Man I got excited. I loved Voltron as a kid...not marvel though. JK.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    +nostalgia points for Voltron
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    +nostalgia points for Voltron

Ship voltron>lion voltron

You take that back!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix is rucking awesome. Shame it's the last season next month...
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I have read that back issues is permanent. BUT, I also want to ask if the ULTRON version of back issues is permanent. Based on the announcement of back issues, the point is to give us a sense of nostalgia by allowing us to play event quests from the past. So why would they keep ultron's assault permanent and not cycle through other event quests that happened in the past?

That's what I think the OP is asking, and I would like an answer to that too.