**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Global Node [titled edited for clarity]

Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I working on 100% Act 4 & Act 5 — An I hate how in some of Act 4 and 5 where there's a GLOBAL NODE with you degenerating, poisoned and bleeding — the AI literally blocks all damn day.

You try to fight aggressive, but they block block block while your HP drains out. An as soon as you try a HEAVY they combo you and you're dead!!

🙄😒
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    You need to bring some immune/regen champs
  • Options
    Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    You need to bring some immune/regen champs

What champs are immune to DEGENERATION? I have poison and bleed immune champs.
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    This content has been around for almost 2 years so its time to look at the champs you are taking into the game. Also, it may be time for you to change your fighting style. Look up info on reddit or youtube to see what champs others used. Seek out help before complaining about how hard certain content is especially considering that thousands upon thousands have already done what you are striving to do.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I expected this to be about variant difficulty...act4/5 is very old news lol. Man, i wish i was worrying about beating act4/5 right now in a game with easy 5/6* haha
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    The AI has changed during that time.
    In the last 3 months, they have allowed the AI to vary its speed and have also shifted to a more defensive tendency.

For Degeneration nodes, that would increase the difficulty dramatically.