**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

aq crystals

Can a mod please explain how the drops for aq map crystals work. I literally only get science or cosmic shards or full ones. I've never had a mystic or skill shard ever and no tech in months. Either our accounts are rigged to gain ceratin classes or my accounts broken

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    In pulled 6 science t4cc the past 5-6 weeks out of 8 t4cc crystals. It's just unluck rng man. You don't need a mod to explain that to you
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    gkelly26 wrote: »
    Can a mod please explain how the drops for aq map crystals work. I literally only get science or cosmic shards or full ones. I've never had a mystic or skill shard ever and no tech in months. Either our accounts are rigged to gain ceratin classes or my accounts broken

You don't get shards for any class outside of science and cosmic?
  • Options
    gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    99% of the time only those classes. ive kept a note of this weeks map 5 crystals and rank rewards. 2 crystals weren't science or cosmic. the 3 greater glory were 2 science and 1 mutant. was extatic even get that
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I get the frustration of this guy. I'm sitting at 35.5k mystic catalyst fragments for about 2 months now, and out of the 30 T4cc fragment crystals and possibly 50 map 5 crystals I opened, none of them dropped mystic catalyst fragments. -.-

I er, wouldn't call it rigid. Not enough evidence, probably just a bad episode of luck (pretty severe though)
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I agree it's hard to get the better classes