**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes to selling champs

When we sell a champ we receive a small amount of resources depending on what tier and rank your champ is.
We get some gold and Iso which makes sense because that's what we use to level or rank the champs.

What I think is really important and I am surprised that it hasn't been done by now.
We use catalyst to rank up our champs so why in the world don't we get any kind of return? Fragments or whole catalyst depending on how much you have invested in your champ that your selling.
If doesn't seem right to only give some of the resources that were used and not all that was used.

Can you add basic and class fragments as part of the resources we get when we sell champs? It doesn't have to be a lot just base it off your current formula regarding the gold and Iso that we get. I think if would make the summoners pretty hapoy.. Every little bit helps

Comments

• Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Because you should never sell champions. Thats rule number one of this game. You get way more resources from duping champs in the long run.

Selling champs may mean you speed ahead of people in your alliance at the start but eventually you will hit a roadblock of no ISO to rank up champs and you will start to get less 3*,4* 5* shards so you will fall behind.