**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Playing without Dexterity

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
There is a lot of content in-game that is triggering either power gain / regen once we gain a petty buff from Dexterity mastery. I am thinking of completely removing this and play without it.

I have played so long with Dex that I have forgotten what it would be without it. Can someone please explain if I'd still be able to dodge attacks? Anyone plays permanently without dex?

Thanks.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No you can't Dodge projectiles you just have to block them. Works ok if you're using Regen champs and what not.

Also kabam has teased us with the ability to add multiple Mastery set ups which I think will be a huge benefit.

Champs like domino, Korg, and challenges like buffet would be mitigated with changing Mastery set ups.

I think it should have been implemented this season since they made all the defenders bleed immune.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    No you can't Dodge projectiles you just have to block them. Works ok if you're using Regen champs and what not.

Also kabam has teased us with the ability to add multiple Mastery set ups which I think will be a huge benefit.

Champs like domino, Korg, and challenges like buffet would be mitigated with changing Mastery set ups.

I think it should have been implemented this season since they made all the defenders bleed immune.

ok thanks, sounds like it is a necessary evil.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you would have to block things like Im specials, otd be hard to evade things like ronan s1 without distance before, it has disadvantages but there is a reason everyone uses it