**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Left and right swipes not always responding [Closed]

CookieJar84CookieJar84 Member Posts: 3
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For quite a while now, after one of the major updates(not sure if it was 12.0 or 13.0), sometimes the game doesn't respond to my swiping left to evade or right for a medium attack. My champ just stands there.

I wonder if this is specific to certain devices since it occurs on my LG G5 but not on my Galaxy Tab E.

This makes the game mostly unplayable on my phone. Very frustrating!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 354 ★★
    This is a known issue there are other threads on here stating as much. I don't see how it can be device specific as I've had it happen on multiple devices and others as well. It's not just left/right, it's any and all controls just stop working or do random things.
  • MhykkeMhykke Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    I've had the same issue on an iphone 7 and an ipad mini. I'm hoping that it's resolved with the fix to the double dash back bug.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey OP, sorry that you're having issues with swiping. Left and right swipes not registering is something the Game Team is actively investigating, and are hoping to have improvements for in the coming release. Thanks for bearing with us!
This discussion has been closed.