**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My team will r4 ghost

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Do u like it 1mghxzr872ul.png

My team will r4 ghost 36 votes

Yes
80%
ScottryanDarkrider05JohnyzeroSceptilemaniacG0311MelkerlanneroManTymeIngi_Freyr1975JC_elan0418AspareNamelezTinoMiaKobster84Maldroit2Mitchell35JayCeeNoirFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamer 29 votes
No
19%
rockykostonDankestChefsbdjdkShadow_PhoneixGhostboytjieReaper213Fangmangler 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Especially unduped you will probably need wasp to use ghost to her full potential. Without that extra power gain while phasing it is quite difficult to build up to her sp 2 while keeping up her cruelty charges then parry and get off a big special consistently. With wasp you just need to build up and not have to worry about parrying or baiting a heavy before throwing that sp 2, doesn't seem like a big change but it makes her damage so much more consistent. She's also a champion with a very different playstyle so I'd take her up to rank 3 and do a lot of testing before you decide yourself whether or not you like playing her
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Yes
    Ghost needs the ant man synergy, while wasp and hood are supplements. But ghost has insane damage, even when unduped. My 3* r3 does 10000k damage with her sp2.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    fanovc37pc60.png
    I can probably replace my gg for wasp but i dont want ant men his garbage juice n will hurt my team
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    Replace gg with wasp
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    fanovc37pc60.png
    I can probably replace my gg for wasp but i dont want ant men his garbage juice n will hurt my team

Antman ain’t that bad in the ghost wasp synergy he actually has some decent damage
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Antman has decent damage with the synergy. If you’re gonna play Ghost you kinda have to go all in.