**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] 21.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    In game name : Ømega2.0
    Device Model : IPhone 6s
    Operating System : IOS 12.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Cellular plan is T-Mobile
    Game Version : 21.0.0
    Game Mode : AQ

Description : I logged in into game per usual, went to AQ to fight. Just as the match started (I was using a 6* IF), I was kicked off game with no warning. I log back in and goto AQ again, to see that my IF is at HALF HP! And it wasn’t even my fault..... Please get this fixed.
  • Options
    I have an iPhone 6 Plus and my games keeps crashing every time I enter quest boss battle
  • Options
    I’m using IPhone with iOS 12.1 and my game is crashing even during the fight or before starting the fight and then you just die. I tried that with Wi-Fi and with mobile data connection still the same problem. I just waste all my revives and my potion
  • Options
    Mace999xlMace999xl Posts: 4

In-Game Name: Mace999xl
    Device and Model: (IPhone 6)
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 21.0
    Game Mode: event quest
    Description of the Issue: On darkhawk uncollected the game crashes before the fight loads a third of the time, the other third, the lag is so bad that you get locked in a unblockAble combo and can’t get out. Then the other third game functions as it should. Wasted 300 units because of this issue on revives. I won’t be doing uncollected until later this month when this is hopefully fixed
  • Options
    Mace999xlMace999xl Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Mace999xl
    Device and Model: (IPhone 6)
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 21.0
    Game Mode: event quest
    Description of the Issue: On darkhawk uncollected the game crashes before the fight loads a third of the time, the other third, the lag is so bad that you get locked in a unblockAble combo and can’t get out. Then the other third game functions as it should. Wasted 300 units because of this issue on revives. I won’t be doing uncollected until later this month when this is hopefully fixed
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you all for the information. If you would like to report any performance or crashing issues with the 21.1 update, please do so in the new iOS 21.1 performance thread.
This discussion has been closed.