**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3-R4 Cosmic Rank Up Gem Missing

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Is anyone else missing rank up gems they received for exploring variant difficulty chapters? My r3-r4 cosmic gem is not in my inventory:

yuoyh16ngijc.jpg
41bsvj2qub84.jpg

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It might be down at the bottom. I noticed that too last night. I don’t know why it’s in a different spot.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It might be down at the bottom. I noticed that too last night. I don’t know why it’s in a different spot.

@V1PER1987 It is, I thought I checked but it's there. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

@V1PER1987 It is, I thought I checked but it's there. Thanks for the advice.

Cosmic ain't a bad one to get! If I get that class I'm going to use it on Venom. Who do you have as options?
  • Options
    I got skill for both the 2->3 and 3->4 2015. Will be saving for Hawkeye if I ever pull him.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Well 2 5* cosmic gems aside, im seeing 30 MILLIONS GOLD!!!
  • Options
    I got skill for both the 2->3 and 3->4 2015. Will be saving for Hawkeye if I ever pull him.

I got Mutant 2-3 but have yet to explore all quests yet. Trying to decide whether I should save for Emma or Omega, or use it on Iceman.
  • Options
    I got mutant for r2-r3, I used it on Domino. She was clutch for 1.2's Domino fight. I'm using the r3-r4 cosmic rank up gem on Venom. Knocking on wood for science or mystic for the other r3-r4 gems for Luke Cage, Magik, and Guillotine.
  • Options
    Werewrym wrote: »

I got Mutant 2-3 but have yet to explore all quests yet. Trying to decide whether I should save for Emma or Omega, or use it on Iceman.

That’s a tough call. Iceman has nice immunities and Coldsnap is nice. However Omega is incredible. Nice sustainability, utility, and DOT. I have an awakening gem waiting for him but I keep striking out on crystals.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Omega Red if you have Sabretooth. 4/55 Sabretooth was the star of Chapter 1. I paired him with 3/45 Omega Red and 5/50 Killmonger.
  • Options
    What's unfortunate is I already have SL and Magik at r4, so I really don't want either of those classes. Suppose I could hold for Guilly, but I have no idea when I'll pull her.
  • Options

Omega Red if you have Sabretooth. 4/55 Sabretooth was the star of Chapter 1. I paired him with 3/45 Omega Red and 5/50 Killmonger.

Agreed. Sabretooth was incredible. I have one at 5/65 and he did a bunch of the heavy lifting. In fact I used him for virtually every fight except Magik/Mephisto where I was lucky enough to have a Blade.
  • Options
    What's unfortunate is I already have SL and Magik at r4, so I really don't want either of those classes. Suppose I could hold for Guilly, but I have no idea when I'll pull her.

I'll take anything except mutant. Cosmic #2 for Drax, skill for Hawkeye, tech for Vision OG, science for Luke Cage, and mystic for Magik/Guillotine.
  • Options

I'll take anything except mutant. Cosmic #2 for Drax, skill for Hawkeye, tech for Vision OG, science for Luke Cage, and mystic for Magik/Guillotine.

Unfortunately mutant seems like the worst choice unless they decide to release 5* Wolverine or a mutant buff is coming soon for Colossus and Magneto. I can find a use for any other class.