**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Do you like that there’s no middle quest in ultra s assault.

Do you like that there’s no middle quest in ultra s assault. 28 votes

Not fair for the regular player.
39%
FlareDogeSavio444DoonxJohn757ChampioncriticAmazingDeadpoolAleksandr3088Wakanda4Ever278NBSAIRolandasmonomugg 11 votes
Fair
39%
JaffacakedSwe_wolfisJohnyzeroHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Kobster84SNEERVoltolosWoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragon 11 votes
Lame.
21%
DrownedGodtntslSociopathCh1efsterEpsilon3Amazing_Demon05 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Fair
    Except that it’s permanent
    That’s like saying why isn’t there a medium difficulty for realm of legends or labyrinth of legends
  • Options
    Well there’s super easy and super impossible.
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s permanent
  • Options
    How do I change my profile picture
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Fair
    WeaponCF2 wrote: »
    I don’t think it’s permanent

The super easy is just so players can play the old quest and the super difficult one is for people who have 100% lol and act 5
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Lame.
    Kinda disappointed we don’t get some misc shards and mid range catalysts like T1-Alpha and T4-Basic maybe some 4* shards just to give a warm up and what to expect kinda deal.

Overall I’m not terribly upset as an endgamer I just kinda dislike how the Drones have no easily findable ability list

(A particular cosmic drone
    was a sour spot for me)
  • Options
    I find it disappointed but there is no point whining about it the rewards are worth it
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Fair
    For you little whiners out there, this content is for end game player's. If you have not got every single bit of content including LOL done act 5 at 100% then you got stuff to do an work towards. Some of us have had no challenging content left for a very long time.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If classic difficulty were 1 energy per step for all 3 chapters, then i wouldn't mind. Cause its meant for nostalgia purposes only, while variant difficulty is where the actual rewards are.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Fair
    They added a 1:1 replica of the EQ, then made an end game version. I feel like that format is fine. The rewards are so insane it’s perfectly fine with me that I am nowhere near being able to do it just because my roster is still developing. I like that they give the best players an actual challenge other than legend run.