**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has some underrated Regeneration?

RandomizerRuns_4RandomizerRuns_4 Posts: 1,104
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
My pick is Venom. Been able to regenerate up to 15% on an SP 1, gaining an average of 30% Max HP in a fight, depending on the buffs. Another is Killmonger, with the Void Synergy. Haven't played around with it much, but from what I've seen, it can be fairly sustainable.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Venom can duplicate a regen with special 1 and void regens 1% per debuff placed. Km regens 4% another way just can’t remember how.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Rogue's L1 can do a massive amount of regen...under the right circumstances, of course.
    Venom can duplicate a regen with special 1 and void regens 1% per debuff placed. Km regens 4% another way just can’t remember how.

By that 35% chance of purifying a debuff.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    I would have to say VP. Against buffs, you can pretty much have a permanent regen.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    @OneManArmy I'm speaking of Venom, not VP. But yes, KM can regenerate by Purifying debuffs with that synergy too.

z2cy62h6cmkj.png

The Fearless synergy for Void is a bit of a throw away. I mean, it's not bad... but, it could stand a slight buff. Like maybe 2%.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I used to run Venompool in AW back when he hit premiums

Also Venon Sp1 also has OmNom
    Heal and activate random mutation
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venompool
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Beast and Sentinel without a doubt.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Mordo.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Sentinel regen needs two sp2, which hardly happens in most fights

In long fights Its usable

Most unreliable is cable
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Venompool
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still personally like the passive nature of Old Man Logan's Regeneration. I feel it could do with a slight buff... maybe multiplied by the amount of Pacifism Charges he has (no regen when no pacifism stacks) but hey. It's still nice.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another is Angela. Her regen is small... but almost permanent. In a longer fight, you can regenerate around 20% HP if you play well. Its like a better version of OML's regen.

She can regen up to 5% each time she loses 10% health. In a really long fight, that equates to 45% regen.

I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of adrenaline which just makes it better.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    I like guillotine's regen a lot, although it doesn't happen much (10% on every hit) but when that lifesteal lines up with a critting sp2 you gain a stupid amount of health. I wish the sig level effected the occurrence rate tho :(
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Another is Angela. Her regen is small... but almost permanent. In a longer fight, you can regenerate around 20% HP if you play well. Its like a better version of OML's regen.

She can regen up to 5% each time she loses 10% health. In a really long fight, that equates to 45% regen.

I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of adrenaline which just makes it better.

You can get more than 45% as that 45% you regen can then be lost adding more regen charges.
    She can even get a permanent regen running suicides as she will constantly gain regen charges and with willpower and her regen it outdoes the poison
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Loky can still regen buff