**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic Power

Rank up 4* to R5:
Corvus (not awakened)
Hyperion (awakened)
Medusa (awakened)

Cosmic Power 20 votes

Medusa
30%
Skeleton777HollowbornSixshot1MelkerlanneroSidDDragonMbizz 6 votes
Hyperion
35%
sagarsaurabhbinrakFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaPrasannaVampi007Bravofox17 7 votes
Corvus
35%
Iron_SkywalkerA l p h aJayProngsNamelezThe_Boss9AmazingDeadpoolBeginthEnd 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa
    Unfortunately I don't have hype or corvus but I got medusa at r5 4* and she is amazing...she is useful in every content of the game for me..she is in my aw team in tier 5 wars..I take path 7 and I get a lot of unduped IMIW and she just wrecks them..unless I see a duped tech on 31 and 37 I use her for those nodes and she destroys whoever is on there
    If she isn't in war then she is in aq and destroys the sentinels
    And she has been insanely crucial in my progression..she was in my team for every chapter of 5.1 and 5.2 uncollected run except buffet
    Easy to use,amazing damage potential and that autoblock comes in handy many times
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Medusa
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Unfortunately I don't have hype or corvus but I got medusa at r5 4* and she is amazing...she is useful in every content of the game for me..she is in my aw team in tier 5 wars..I take path 7 and I get a lot of unduped IMIW and she just wrecks them..unless I see a duped tech on 31 and 37 I use her for those nodes and she destroys whoever is on there
    If she isn't in war then she is in aq and destroys the sentinels
    And she has been insanely crucial in my progression..she was in my team for every chapter of 5.1 and 5.2 uncollected run except buffet
    Easy to use,amazing damage potential and that autoblock comes in handy many times

Definitely been leaning towards Medusa. The guys in my alliance swear by her. They any option wouldn't be a bad choice, I'm happy I have this problem.
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Corvus
    Corvus is a beast- offense and defense. Hard to use well at first, easy once you get it down. Like GR kinda. Just learn play style.

Hype is you just want to be lazy about it and drop sp3 all day. Awesome defense/offense no synergy skill required.

Medusa is equal to Hype in my assement.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa
    @Hollowborn definitely..hype or medusa..either one will be a big help..I would rank corvus lower than these two cuz he has 20 hits before he hits like a dud for a minute and a 5/50 might not be able to finish fights in those 20 hits