**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Ultron Assalt 2.2 - Nano Plague node

Description node says:

“Everytime a ROBOTIC atacker doesnt suffer poison, he will suffer shock instead”

Well after reading that, i left out my robots and brought Mephisto and Dormammu who are poison immune but not robots

Guess what?? I got shocked with Mephisto

I rly hope someome adresses this @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Yea I wasted some energy to learn this the hard way. It’s bugged currently. Thankfully I took a path I didn’t need to use potions or anything along the way cuz that woulda sucked. So I just backed out when I realized it was bugged. It’s still doable but why push thru when it’s not working as intended.

Another day another Doug

Another day another very pedestrian approach to a Kabam benefiting bugfix.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Yep i brought in mephisto and got a SHOCKING SURPRISE.

Don't expect a fix anytime soon it doesn't benefit the players.
  • Options
    Hey there, we are currently looking into this and have a thread going for it here. We'll keep everyone updated in that thread as more information is available.
This discussion has been closed.