Options

Help with IMIW

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,735 ★★★
Anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to defeat IMIW in uncollected chapter 3? Everytime I get him below 25% health, the 'optimist' buff kicks in and I have a hard time finishing him off.

Also, anyone in particular i should use?
Thx

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Who are you using?
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Anyone that has a strong heavy attack or sp 3 is a good counter. Hyperion, ghost, starlord, Modok if you are good intercepting, dominio with the massacre synergy, omega red, venom, winter soldier with the killmonger synergy, medusa, stark spidey, void, cap IW, quake among others can deal with him pretty well. It would be better if we could see your roster so we could give specific tips
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Corvus, if you don't have him then Magik
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    venom
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Show us Ur roster so that people can suggest from the options u got
  • Options
    What app do ppl use to take pictures of their roster and videotape their game playing?
  • Options
    THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

tried several heroes and they were good but personally, I did best with venom, especially when u get him below a threshold!!! Thank you all again 😊
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Angela is my preferred option against IWIM, but I agree with the above statement of using anyone with a strong heavy attack.
  • Options
    I started with my Angela and once he was below 18% health, venom's special attacks unblockable.