**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champ in contest right now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Ghost, there really aren't many matchups where she isn't good. Depending on what synergies you use she's a counter to so many fights. Can shrug off DOT time debuffs, insane damage, can tank SP 3s, powergain while phased, counters stun immunity and rage, can mitigate limbo and Dormammu's degeneration, partial evade counter, unblockable specials help against autoblock champs. There isn't much she can't do

Lmao this is the best comedy this month. I have tiers of laughing so hard.

The best champ is stark enhanced spiderman and it is not even a debate.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan change my mind

Kamala cant beat spider gwens unblockable sp1
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've got to learn Ghost. Just pulled her as a 5* a couple weeks ago and haven't wrapped my head around her.
    Best overall champs other than Ghost imo are Sparks, Void and Domino in no order.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I’ll go top 3: Blade, Void, Hyperion
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Omega red. I don't have him, but from what I've heard, he's top shelf stuff.
  • Options
    My top three would be venom, red hulk and symbiote spidey in no particular order with stark spidey in fourth
  • Options
    I have omega red as a 3* maxed out and honestly not too great in my opinion not as good as i thought when i pulled him
  • Options
    What are peoples thoughts on 6* mephisto i had him on my old account and he was so good such an easy champ to use i got a 3* mephisto max sig ability one of my fave champs
  • Options
    Best champ is obviously Ultron
  • Options
    Mephisto
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ghost without a shadow of a doubt. Phasing is op, her damage is insane, she's just an all-rounder
    CapWW2 said:

Sungj wrote: »

Ghost, there really aren't many matchups where she isn't good. Depending on what synergies you use she's a counter to so many fights. Can shrug off DOT time debuffs, insane damage, can tank SP 3s, powergain while phased, counters stun immunity and rage, can mitigate limbo and Dormammu's degeneration, partial evade counter, unblockable specials help against autoblock champs. There isn't much she can't do

Lmao this is the best comedy this month. I have tiers of laughing so hard.

The best champ is stark enhanced spiderman and it is not even a debate.
    Ghost is much better lol. Starky has evade, but Ghost's phasing is just so much more useful, especially when with the hood she can phase special 3's