**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Doctor Voodo only available as a 5*?

I'm guessing that's not the case, but after seeing the Dungeon crystals only include him in the 5* crystal and considering the fact he's one of the champions I don't have at this point (while having only 5*s), I have to wonder.

Comments

• Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Doctor voodoo is not available as 2* , 1* and 6* right now.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Yes he is available as a 2, 3, 4 and a 5*. Not as a 6* yet.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Yeah, figured. Guess that means I'm just incredibly unlucky then since the only other champions I'm missing are Redpool, Immortal Iron Fist (and I know he's only available in a special crystal), and Massacre (other than the super rare ones, of course).

Weird though that Doctor Voodoo isn't going to be available in the 3* and 4* Dungeon crystals.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    Yeah, figured. Guess that means I'm just incredibly unlucky then since the only other champions I'm missing are Redpool, Immortal Iron Fist (and I know he's only available in a special crystal), and Massacre (other than the super rare ones, of course).

Weird though that Doctor Voodoo isn't going to be available in the 3* and 4* Dungeon crystals.

He is in the 4 Star im hav him.