**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is he?

Guys just pulled my 4th 5star, Sentinel. I have heard that he needs to be duped to be great but overall he is a good defender. I already have a 5 star cyclops :(, killmonger and ghost rider at level 37.
Pls. Comment

Comments

• Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    Sentinel is one of the best tech champs in the game rn. Dupe helps a lot for getting charges fast, but you can still get them quick by doing 4 hit combos into blocks
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sentinel only really benefits from his sig ability depending on your playstyle. I know some really good sentinel players that don't even notice his sig very much because they build analysis by doing blocked combos at the beginning of the fight. They don't even get to use 2 sp1s before their at 100 % analysis. You have some great 5* luck btw
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    You have some insane 5* luck congrats. And ya Sentinel is awesome
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U already have 3 champs out of 4 who anyone would love to take to R4 and u still send a sad emoji..shame
    Coming to sentinel...he is amazing in both attack and defense..unduped its tough to get analysis but block hit Ur opponent a few times and u can get those charges up fast and he is amazing at 100 analysis
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Sentinel is a very underrated champ. Double-Immunity, great debuff utility, and good offensive/defensive capabilities.
    However, I would recommend avoiding him for AW or AQ since his damage and resistance is built up through his analysis charges, which takes a lot of time to ramp up unless you have an awakened sentinel and you're playing against a mutant champ.

Putting him on AWD isn't a bad idea, but most players are used to his animations with the current AQ maps. And since you already have killmonger and ghost rider, I would recommend prioritizing them for their utility, unless you really enjoy using sentinel over them.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Sentinel which analysis is a very powerful Damage-Over-Time Champion when he’s ramped up

Heavy shock deals a huge amount of damage and Sp2 is a very powerful combo of incinerations

As a double immune champ he’s really effective and overall he’s a walking wall
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Too tall. 7.3/10⭐️
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Those champs at level 37....

When I was 37 I had 4* rocket and Groot and thought it was awesome.

You do not get to complain ever! At least about your pulls so far.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Awesome champion my dude! I took mine to 4/55 unduped, such a beast.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Duped good for defense but good for offense even unduped
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Now I use him on offence because he’s just such a beast. Too many are too used to him from AQ on defence. He was my first rank5/65. He’s just awesome and so underrated champ