**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silent Angela buff/correction (previously incorrect information)

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
TL; DR
Angela’s fury is 75% base attack rating. This might be a buff or I’ve been using miscalculated data since her reveal.

Just pulled Angela 5* and added her to my cosmic backlog of ranking ups after Venom and Hyperion (especially as she’s one of be few great 6*s atm as her sig is filler). But that’s not important

Previously I’ve been citing her Fury buffs as 72% base attack based on my own calculations.

My method currently is taking the base attack (which can be found in the attribute display as it shows the pre-mastery attack stat which is the one we want) (let’s say) 1000 and dividing it by 100 to get 1% of the champions base attack. In this example it’s 1000/100=10

Then you take the fury or attack increase and divide it by that 1% (this case divide it by 10) to figure out how many 1% are in the modifer. So an increase of 500 gets divided by 10 and we get 50. That’s 50 time 1% so 50%. We know that 500 is 50% of 1000 and I use this whenever comparing champions directly or analyzing new champions. This also works for damage over time calculations/analysis as well however the added steps may be needed for cases like Taskmaster, Massacre, and Venom and any instance of deep wounds.

Now that I’ve had time to master this process (more or less) I checked Angela’s fury as a 5* and noticed that the 5* calculated to 75% base attack per fury

I cross checked this with my 4* who previously checked in at 72%. I realize that I’ve been mislabeling her fury based of my original analysis when I used her attack stat AFTER my basic attack masteries used to unlock the rest of the attack tree.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I think it always was 75%. For better calculations, use the champion spotlights that you can find on tge website
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited November 2018
    Might be a silent buff. Not long ago I calculated the fury percentage of my 5* r4 Angela and it was 72%.

Interestingly enough the original spotlight stated it was 75%. Don’t know what going on. Guess it’s not exactly a buff, but a small bug fix?
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    Might be a silent buff. Not long ago I calculated the fury percentage of my 5* r4 Angela and it was 72%.

Interestingly enough the original spotlight stated it was 75%. Don’t know what going on. Guess it’s not exactly a buff, but a small bug fix?

I see you’re a man of culture as well. Regardless I general this ain’t a big revelation as an average of 3% base attack when she’s stacking usually 2 fury above 70% each and her Crit rate is enough to take down even high end sentinels easily it was just a subtle discrepancy that isn’t that important in the grand scheme
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    I use her all the time. Havent noticed any changes since using her. Mines a r4 duped 5*
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I'm a fan of Angela since she was released and her Fury buff has always been 75% of her base attack/current base attack.

It means if you increase her base attack by synergy etc, her Fury buff will still be 75% of that modified attack.

I've calculated it since she was introduced into the game and I've calculated it again last week and both were the same results