**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New In-Game / Tool Feature Concept, Alliance Tree

Alliance Tree

• It is a New In-Game / Tool Feature

• How it works:
 Each day, the game will ask the Alliance members to donate a certain quantity of specific items to the “Game” itself. Meaning, that any donated item won’t return back to neither the player nor the Alliance.
 When the player donated like this, he will get “Alliance’s Seeds”
 There will be a mandatory amount of those seeds to be gathered by the Alliance as a whole each day.
 Once the required quantity is reached, all the participants will get their rewards
 There will be a small pop-up page that attached to that section. This page shows each member participation towards it by showing how many seeds each one of them had gathered so far.
 The donated items will be like “Potions, ISO, Catalysts, …....”. As the quality/rank/level of the donated items increased, the earned seeds will higher too as well. The game will not ask the player to donate a specific quality, just the quantity only.

• Time Duration: Before the next day time reset

• Time Rotation: Daily

• Rewards: It will be a very small portion of each one of the following: Gold, Units, 5-6 stars Crystal shards, Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst shards, Tier 5 Basic Catalyst shards

Comments

• Options
    AmazeAmaze Posts: 53
    what do think guys ?!
  • Options
    Anyone ?!
  • Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    I dont know seems a little bit complicated, and risky, what happend if the alliance dont meet the minimun requirements, you loose the item, daily is to much, maybe 3 days mision with differents milestones work best
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Fighter092 It is very easy to do so. I had this concept from a game I played once, it is called "Poketown Legends", A beta unreleased mobile game.
  • Options
    @Fighter092 also, a regular Alliance can finish it in 2 to 3 hours top